onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham. Good Friday. Pre game/game itself

Spunk Trumpet

We have to play Cheltenham, Burton and Northampton who are all queuing up behind us so these are must win games. All three have the worst away records in the top half of the Division which is in our favour but given Vale's poor home record I'm not at all confident about winning any of them.

Advert

We have to play Cheltenham, Burton and Northampton who are all queuing up behind us so these are must win games. All three have the worst away records in the top half of the Division which is in our favour but given Vale's poor home record I'm not at all confident about winning any of them.

Despite our recent home form I'd still rather be playing these 3 at home than away, everything's in our own hands but little room for error! I'd take 5 points from 9 now, to stop them leapfogging us if nothing else!......:unsure::yes:

Avoid defeat at all costs.

If we get a point and beat Chesterfield then we should be sitting nicely.

If we avoid defeat in the games against Cheltenham, Burton and Northampton then we will only need 6/7 points from the other 4 games. The 3 I mentioned all have good home records, but aren't great away from home. So I'm confident we can get results.

It is going to be very close!

After the results today its getting really tight for the automatic promotion places.

The Cheltenham game is the start of the run in.

Beat them and we can have real daylight between us and them. Failure to do so could find us out of the promotion places going into the Chesterfield game.

Easter is going to be pivotal.

In the space of 3 days we could have a handy sit or just off the pace.

I would like to think we will get a bumper crowd next week. I can see 7000+ and i hope we do.

Squeaky bum time. Hold on for the ride. :yes:

And the 'most clichés in a short space of time' Award goes to..................................:D

Are you Clive Tildesley?

Avoid defeat at all costs.

If we get a point and beat Chesterfield then we should be sitting nicely.

If we avoid defeat in the games against Cheltenham, Burton and Northampton then we will only need 6/7 points from the other 4 games. The 3 I mentioned all have good home records, but aren't great away from home. So I'm confident we can get results.

It is going to be very close!

No, we go out to win and create a gap again. Cheltenham are very poor away from home so we have to take the game to them.

Fri/Sat

Fleetwood v Gillingham

Port Vale v Cheltenham

Burton Albion v Chesterfield

Northampton v Torquay

Plymouth v Exeter

Wimbledon v Rotherham

Monday

Gillingham v Rotherham

Chesterfield v Port Vale

Accrington v Burton Albion

Cheltenham v Northampton

Exeter v Rochdale

At least it looks like the snow is all but over and it will be above freezing in daylight hours this week. I'm very positive it will be fit.

Just seen the latest TLV. Warm air coming in from the south west next thursday/friday and hitting our cool stuff, so its either heavy rain or heavy snow..

Archived