onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ticket office.

Spunk Trumpet

There has been ticket information regarding Chesterfield on the official website since March 4th. :yes:

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130304-chesterfield-tickets-692841.aspx

cheers. whilst i've never had a problem with the ticket office (providing you ring the correct number of course) i often fail to find things on the official site, that then get linked to on here.

that chesterfield page was nowhere to be find if you clicked tickets and then away day guide when i was trying daily in the past week, so where abouts was it located?

Advert

that chesterfield page was nowhere to be find if you clicked tickets and then away day guide when i was trying daily in the past week, so where abouts was it located?

I had to trawl through three weeks of news posts mate. It wasn't easy.

There's been an updated post regarding Chesterfield tickets today anyway, so easier to find now. :yes:

I never had a problem with Ted. You're in there to buy football tickets, not to receive outstanding customer service. He gave me the tickets and took my money as well as anyone has done before or since.

He was a moaning **** who, when asked to do other than one thing, made it abundantly clear that it was too much trouble for him.

Ive seen many a folk have a pop at him for being rude.

I never had a problem with Ted. You're in there to buy football tickets, not to receive outstanding customer service. He gave me the tickets and took my money as well as anyone has done before or since.

Surely part and parcel of any daily activity is recieving good customer service?

What if potential new supporters turned up for their first Vale game, only to be 'greeted' by rudeness and stubborness by a member of staff? Do you think they'd be in such a hurry to return? I highly doubt it.

Surely part and parcel of any daily activity is recieving good customer service?

What if potential new supporters turned up for their first Vale game, only to be 'greeted' by rudeness and stubborness by a member of staff? Do you think they'd be in such a hurry to return? I highly doubt it.

I think the product on the field has a lot more of a bearing on whether new supporters returned. If we won 5-0, yet somebody in the ticket office was deemed to be "rude" (again, I never experienced this), would they not come back?

I think the product on the field has a lot more of a bearing on whether new supporters returned. If we won 5-0, yet somebody in the ticket office was deemed to be "rude" (again, I never experienced this), would they not come back?

It depends entirely on what sort of people we're talking about. Youngsters probably wouldn't care less, but a family may have a different view. I just think basic customer service should be delivered without question. It's unprofessional and unwelcoming, and with our crowds not increasing as much as they should be, we need to be ticking all the right boxes and getting potential supporters attracted to the club and that is a good way to start. Manners and common courtesy cost absolutely nothing.

You must have caught him on one of his few good day's.I went up once to renew my season ticket,went to fill in the form but didn't have a pen with me.He moaned because he had to walk over to his desk to fetch a pen.

I never had a problem with Ted.Always courteous,helpful.finger on the pulse etc:rolleyes:I once went into the office for 10 tickets for Leeds.This is where Ted came into his own.Counting wasn't his strongest point,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11.Cheers Ted,things aren't quite the same.

Archived