adams

TWIGGY

who wants adams to stay?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. who wants adams to stay?

• adams stay
    • adams go

Advert

No point sacking him now he should be given the chance to clean up the mess he made, however if we dont get promotion (which I dont think we will) he has to be sacked.

I agree, He has got us in this mess and its his job to get us over the line. If we don't go up he should **** off and get his self on the dole. No other league club will touch him if he balls up are season. If we lose to York with no kind of response from the players he should be sacked or leave.

He's been consistent and that's what we need. I can understand that players may feel a little more comfortable now the clubs out of admin, thus may not be playing as though there life depends on it, we seem to have lost the passion over the past few weeks. Could the new players be influencing the dressing room attitude Purse and Hugh's?

Adams needs make a bold statement and axe some off them immediately to pull the others in check. You can only have one manager and he needs to assert himself and to bring the others in line, Burge for me would be the first to go, being late on Match day is not acceptable and then tweeting it shows no respect for the manager!

Spot on only two months ago he was best manager since rudge, whats changed a poor run. support the vale and get this job finished.

Seeing negative responses on here and shouting abuse only does the competition good, we've just come out of vales darkest days. Lets not help the competition over the line through attacking our own club.

Yes it's cold and sitting watching poor football is not fun and its frustrating, booing your own team is not the thing to do. Be the bigger man, be quiet and don't applaud them. Reward when passion is shown and ignore when they don't try. It's how you train children or does that say allot about my childhood lol

Admin,feel free to close the thread, i was wrong to ask such a daft question at this stage of the season.we all need to pull together and get behind the lads.

i reckon i was just angry at the tactics used.however, micky is the manager and has more of an idea than i do thats why he is managing the best team in the world and i'm sat here telling him what to do and not the other way round.

and yes, we are the best team the world has ever seen.

:upthevale::upthevale::upthevale::upthevale:

I must have read a million times on here "just get behind the lads" over the last 10 years, it anna worked yet! Think we are seeing the real Micky Adams right now and it shows him up to be not as good as he or some Vale fans think he is. Calvin Andrews to start at York anyone?

Admin,feel free to close the thread, i was wrong to ask such a daft question at this stage of the season.we all need to pull together and get behind the lads.

i reckon i was just angry at the tactics used.however, micky is the manager and has more of an idea than i do thats why he is managing the best team in the world and i'm sat here telling him what to do and not the other way round.

What a difference 1 game makes to this message board. It really is quite pathetic.

it's okay Twiggy, the 'Poll will automatically close at 2333hrs GMT on the 20th March, and in any event - even before Saturday's win at York - MA was getting the 'Stay' nod by 3-1 :yes:

Archived