Advert

adams

TWIGGY

who wants adams to stay?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. who wants adams to stay?

• adams stay
    • adams go

Funnily enough mate, when i stood there proudly, with my black and gold scarf, taking abuse off others who walked past, i was demonstrating for the removal of the chairman and directors. NOT Micky Adams.

I never wanted him out when he made himself a director. I dont want him gone now. If thats your agenda, then so be it. But its certainly not mine.

I will judge the man on football results and with the current crop of players he has certainly exceeded, i dare say, the majority of peoples expectations this season.

I thought we would finish 14th at the start of the season.

We are so close.

Lets not personal agendas get in the way.

Let's not forget that he only became a director so we could function under the articles of association. I'll bet any one a tenner that had some one else been prepared to step in, he wouldn't have done it. All this talk of him back slapping V2001 is utter tripe and suits a very feeble argument.

Advert

I have to ask why?

Why now?

You will not get more than a few hundred replies anyway.

It will prove nothing.

Hows about focusing on our remainding 8 games and lets ALL rally together regardless of whether or not you want Micky in or out?.......

Or is that too much to ask?

As the saying goes..... "We're all Vale, aren't we"

Sometimes i wonder.

Spunk

A few hundred replies ??

I can see two so far that have replied on here

[ a few more have voted ]

Best thing to do is ignore completely

I do not like him or his football and would like to see him gone but at the end of the season.

I am continually frustrated by his insistence of both playing wingers on their wrong side and playing 2 carthorse central defenders together , not to mention midfielders who are incapable of playing a forward pass.

I have celebrated the results, until recently, but have not actually enjoyed the football this season and that is what it comes down to in the end. I was looking forward to buying a ST next year but that will now only be if he's gone.

Fairportnick - without wanting to get into a major debate about wingers and what side they should play on, can I ask you if you believe our wingers have played significantly better when they are on the "correct" wings? In my opinion, I dont belive that they have and earlier in the season, their ability to play inside really helped the unpredictability of the side and hastened the counter attacking threat as it was more difficult to play against.

I will cede the fact that we have become very easy to play against with the more rigid 442 adopted by adams since the new signings.

Spunk

A few hundred replies ??

I can see two so far that have replied on here

[ a few more have voted ]

Best thing to do is ignore completely

yet still post on this ridiculous thread?

88 voters so far btw

Pope has started with Hughes once in the last 6 games.

Its all a bit of a myth.

They have started together 7 times. Hughes has got 5 goals. Popeys got 2.

In the 5 other games Popey has been partnered with Andrew twice, Williamson twice and Doddsy once. Scored none.

alright, i stand corrected about hughes...but the question still remains, why partner him with anyone when he was banging them in when he was on his todd?

I have to ask why?

Why now?

You will not get more than a few hundred replies anyway.

It will prove nothing.

Hows about focusing on our remainding 8 games and lets ALL rally together regardless of whether or not you want Micky in or out?.......

Or is that too much to ask?

As the saying goes..... "We're all Vale, aren't we"

Sometimes i wonder.

Well summed up! Let's all get behind both Mickey & the team--time for analysis and review if we don't get promoted, but leave it for now.

The only reason I want him gone is so that a new manager could bring fresh ideas in a hopefully have a honeymoon period that could take us up and I feel it has to be now while the loan market is still open so he's got a chance of getting some of his own players in

The problem we might end up with someone worse than Micky

Probably the wrong time to get rid but long term I hope he goes. He's been sowing the seeds of this run for a few weeks before it started and whilst i understand we may have a blip, I think current form is more than that. Still Micky can turn round and say I told you so. I wonder what sort of message it sent to the players saying we would have a bad run, have they accepted it as okay because Adams said it would happen? Also Adams had another sly little dig at the fans on RS this morning, I think he needs a good long hard look in the mirror.

Probably the wrong time to get rid but long term I hope he goes. He's been sowing the seeds of this run for a few weeks before it started and whilst i understand we may have a blip, I think current form is more than that. Still Micky can turn round and say I told you so. I wonder what sort of message it sent to the players saying we would have a bad run, have they accepted it as okay because Adams said it would happen? Also Adams had another sly little dig at the fans on RS this morning, I think he needs a good long hard look in the mirror.

I agree 100%

He's been consistent and that's what we need. I can understand that players may feel a little more comfortable now the clubs out of admin, thus may not be playing as though there life depends on it, we seem to have lost the passion over the past few weeks. Could the new players be influencing the dressing room attitude Purse and Hugh's?

Adams needs make a bold statement and axe some off them immediately to pull the others in check. You can only have one manager and he needs to assert himself and to bring the others in line, Burge for me would be the first to go, being late on Match day is not acceptable and then tweeting it shows no respect for the manager!

Seeing negative responses on here and shouting abuse only does the competition good, we've just come out of vales darkest days. Lets not help the competition over the line through attacking our own club.

Yes it's cold and sitting watching poor football is not fun and its frustrating, booing your own team is not the thing to do. Be the bigger man, be quiet and don't applaud them. Reward when passion is shown and ignore when they don't try. It's how you train children or does that say allot about my childhood lol

Same here.

Knee jerk reaction to a few bad results.

People need to see the long term picture.

Do we want to be known as a club that dumps it manager the first time we have a blip aka southampton/reading

Keep on reading this ****ing BLIP, this has been going on since the Barnet match,***,:mad:

I am not voting in this poll come the end of the season THEN I will vote.:mad:

Archived