Advert

adams

TWIGGY

who wants adams to stay?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. who wants adams to stay?

• adams stay
    • adams go

Paul, you misunderstand what I'm saying, slightly. You seem prepared to forgive MA for anything he has done; but look at your post #9('it's all in the past'). Would you get a round in for Bratt, Oliver, Deakin, and Miller?

Funnily enough mate, when i stood there proudly, with my black and gold scarf, taking abuse off others who walked past, i was demonstrating for the removal of the chairman and directors. NOT Micky Adams.

I never wanted him out when he made himself a director. I dont want him gone now. If thats your agenda, then so be it. But its certainly not mine.

I will judge the man on football results and with the current crop of players he has certainly exceeded, i dare say, the majority of peoples expectations this season.

I thought we would finish 14th at the start of the season.

We are so close.

Lets not personal agendas get in the way.

Advert

What the **** as any of that got to do with this season? It's obviously a personal problem you have with Adams, i can see that. What do you think about Adams performance this season, footballing, managerial & results wise?

What I think about this season is that we have massively over performed because Tom Pope has massively over performed. Since his goals have dried up, we are performing as most would have expected. I do not have a personal problem with Adams. He is, in my opinion, a moderate journeyman manager. Not the deity as some believe him to be.

Funnily enough mate, when i stood there proudly, with my black and gold scarf, taking abuse off others who walked past, i was demonstrating for the removal of the chairman and directors. NOT Micky Adams.

I never wanted him out when he made himself a director. I dont want him gone now. If thats your agenda, then so be it. But its certainly not mine.

I will judge the man on football results and with the current crop of players he has certainly exceeded, i dare say, the majority of peoples expectations this season.

I thought we would finish 14th at the start of the season.

We are so close.

Lets not personal agendas get in the way.

My agenda days are over. I feel fully justified now that the old Board are consigned to history. I only want to see the club I have supported for over forty years move forward. I just don't think that we are doing that.

yeah i see what you mean and i have said in other threads that i agree, we need to getting behind the players and maybe this is a little too early.i am just extremely angry atm like we all are.not because of the performances nor indeed the results, its the decision by adams to change the winning formula.popey was banging them in when he was on his own, so why put someone with him?its getting to the same situation as pope and rico and thats not good.

drop hughes,go back to the old team (and yes, i even mean bring mcdonald back) because that was the team that were winning games.

Pope has started with Hughes once in the last 6 games.

Its all a bit of a myth.

They have started together 7 times. Hughes has got 5 goals. Popeys got 2.

In the 5 other games Popey has been partnered with Andrew twice, Williamson twice and Doddsy once. Scored none.

My agenda days are over. I feel fully justified now that the old Board are consigned to history. I only want to see the club I have supported for over forty years move forward. I just don't think that we are doing that.

I believe we are. On and off the pitch.

Either way, one of us will be proved correct come the end of the season.

I believe we are. On and off the pitch.

Either way, one of us will be proved correct come the end of the season.

You know I love you. I think we got lucky with Tom's goals. Nobody expected them. We were in, with hindsight, a false position. Anything above 8th position is still a huge over achievement and, if that transpires, well done to all concerned.

I still believe that there are better managers out there.

Whats sad is us bickering.

Everyone bickering.

And threads like this help not one bit.

Thats my point.

It merely stirs the pot. Causes more heated debates when we should all be pulling in the right direction.

Surely you can see this??

Im not having a go fella. Im just trying to reason.

We dont need this right now.

We really dont.

Agree, What is the point of this destructive thread/poll at such an emotive time when tensions and judgements are tainted?

It's apparent that there is something wrong with the team at the moment, thats obvious, but does all the blame lie at MA door? I don't think he is entirely to blame. I worry that the bubble has now burst, like everyone else appears to. Too much like what we are used to. Sacking MA now would be a mistake, if its the players who are to blame it won't make a difference who manages them. If MA doesn't get us promoted, then I think the current board would look to replace him anyway. There is still plenty of points still to play for, and more than ever this season, we should get behind the team and MA and give them our support. Keep The Faith!!:upthevale:

Adams clearly isn't going to get the sack. I do wonder how much of this really leads back to Adams reaction to Moray getting sent off. The latest incident should never have been made public by Burge - but as a young player he must be aware of the positive reaction from fans to the Gannongate tweets and a player getting roasted by the manager on the airwaves and probably thinks washing dirty laundry in public is ok. There does seem to be a real problem in the team now and the obviously isn't the unity we saw three months ago. Its going to be a real test of Adams' management skills over the next few weeks. There does seem to be an ongoing problem between Adams and at least Burge as something was clearly amiss before the game on Saturday and probably before.

I think we all have opinions on MA and how things are going at the moment but i dont think polls do anything to help the situation tbh.

For what it's worth i am not calling for Adams to go as we need to stick together at the moment if we can when things around us seem to be falling apart,yes i am annoyed and frustrated as are most but we will wait and see what happens on Saturday because for me it should now be our biggest chance of late to get a win BUT should we lose(to a team who haven't won in 13) then i guess questions will have to start being asked.

Archived