onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams out

valiant_593

The only stupid ones are those who dont acknowledge that there is a problem. The businesses that recognise the problem and act promptly usually survive , the ostriches fail.

We are third in the league, having beaten sides like fleetwood and Rotherham by over 5 goals. We have a bad run if 6 games and some people look like they want to commit suicide. I think many see there's an issue but calling for the manager to quit is quite honestly moronic, who can come in with 8 games to go and change what's going on. And don't say page. Personally I think he's part of the issue, start of the season I don't think he had much influence on ma, now I think he does and we seem to have gone backwards a step.

For you to comment about being in your darkest place for 50 years, I think you need to turn the lights back on you tight bigger. Have you forgotten the Glover , Gannon, sinnott, Foyle eras.

Advert

My idea would be a HUGE clear the air talks with players, management and also a statement to supporters to get behind the club.

Without this our season will go down the pan.

We HAVE to sing from the same hymn sheet. We just have to.

Reading Burge's tweets last night, I suspect it is too late for that sadly.

Almost all Vale fans are really chuffed with the new owners who are successful business people and are more eager than the staunchest fans to attain a successful club.

They will know if and when Mickey needs replacing.

Although things look dim at this time we have to put our trust in M/s Wildes and Smurf.

However things might be frustrating on the field we need to encourage the manager and the players with vocal support.

Booing and chiding is childish, unnecessary and conducive to lowering confidence. It will achieve absolutely nothing, so get behind the team and manager and help to pull the Vale out of this bad run.

Let's get this into perspective.

These "idiotic" fans make-up less than 5%, so why is MA getting distracted/obsessed by them?

I would also add that anyone who travels 250 miles on a cold Tuesday after 2 homes games in a week needs a ****ing medal.

All this moaning/booing fans issue is a sideshow to the bigger ones facing us at the moment.

It's about time MA kept his gob shut. Why the hell should he be treated differently to the other 91 managers?

These "idiotic" fans make-up less than 5%, so why is MA getting distracted/obsessed by them?

I would also add that anyone who travels 250 miles on a cold Tuesday after 2 homes games in a week needs a ****ing medal.

All this moaning/booing fans issue is a sideshow to the bigger ones facing us at the moment.

It's about time MA kept his gob shut. Why the hell should he be treated differently to the other 91 managers?

Those idiotic fans, actually bothered to go 250 miles and showed they cared, whether or not they have difficulty expressing themselves.

Wait and see how many of the not so idiotic fans say nothing and just dont turn up at the next home game, where the attendance will be the lowest for the season. I doubt whether there will be many who are not ST holders. That will make the new owners sit up if nothing else will.

ADAMS OUT.

The only stupid ones are those who dont acknowledge that there is a problem. The businesses that recognise the problem and act promptly usually survive , the ostriches fail.

You are part of that problem, but you never see it, as we are always right aren't we?

The club does have a problem - it's broken. The supporters have had to endure some real bad times and just when we all saw some light at the end of the tunnel... Supporters began trampling over each other the get to the end of it.

Us supporters are bottling it.

The team are bottling it.

The manager is bottling it.

Until all 3 sort each other out, then none of us will get out of that tunnel.

I was there last night port vale were inept, no passion, no movement and no invention. All in all another poor performance chopping and changing the players and formation. Our slide, picking up 5 points from 24 is more than alarming it will affect gates and confidence and remains a vicious circle. Quite honestly Micky Adams has to be blamed and change one way or another has to be made very soon.

You are part of that problem, but you never see it, as we are always right aren't we?

The club does have a problem - it's broken. The supporters have had to endure some real bad times and just when we all saw some light at the end of the tunnel... Supporters began trampling over each other the get to the end of it.

Us supporters are bottling it.

The team are bottling it.

The manager is bottling it.

Until all 3 sort each other out, then none of us will get out of that tunnel.

I have not bottled anything. I can solve my problem and very easily, it doesnt appear that Adams knows how to solve his.

Alan

Like you I am tired of Adams 'bleating on' about abusive fans, particularly those on here.

I have read at most about 10 negative posts and can't remember more than a handful of fans who give out abuse.

Booing may be restricted to 10% of the fan base.

Why should we, afterall we are entitled to our opinion be bought to task over what is increasingly obvious a Management/ Team HR problem (or numerous problems)?

Adams like most people hates criticism but most of all he can't and won't accept any other point of view only HIS OWN.

This will bring our season down, end off, not the moaners!!!

I was there last night port vale were inept, no passion, no movement and no invention. All in all another poor performance chopping and changing the players and formation. Our slide, picking up 5 points from 24 is more than alarming it will affect gates and confidence and remains a vicious circle. Quite honestly Micky Adams has to be blamed and change one way or another has to be made very soon.

Agree entirely

Nothing needs to be done as we have the best man for the job by far!!!

Supporters who are on a witch hunt need to get real you all know who you are we have the best chance as anyone its all down to us we dont have to rely on other results to help us ITS ALL UP TO US to get behind the lads and Micky for the last 8 games

Time for recriminations is at the end!!

I understand what your saying however if we have the best man for the job by far, there should be no need for any recriminations,Its not only up to us, there is a very very small minority shouting the odds at a game and yet MA focus's in on this, he seems very insecure to me

Wildes and Smurf need to get Adams and all the players into a meeting this morning and everything needs to come out in the open and be sorted.

Wildes and Smurf need to rally the troops.

Adams then needs to take the players to the training pitches and work them as hard as he can. By tomorrow he needs to know what his starting 11 will be on Saturday and the players need to be told so they can prepare.

Friday after training the team should travel to York and have a day together to bond.

This is meant to be our year.

Come on!!

Seems a good idea, but if it does not work, decisions need to be made.

This highlights what I've been saying over the last few months. Football is an emotional game, and having a moan and letting it out on here is not such a bad thing. Better here than at the match. Myself and a few others who I know for a fact give full support every match have been slated for saying even minor negative things on here. Let it out on here, support during the games. Simple.

Archived