onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams out

valiant_593

Advert

Remember two years ago, when a certain Mr Adams left and everything went t*ts up. Has Mr Gannon returned as an advisor or is Mark Grew about to be named as the 'interim' manager. Whatever, has happened Micky has lost it, 1 win in 8 is relegation form and something needs to change now before it is too late. Look at the majority of his signings and they are poor, why Andrew gets on the pitch only he knows, he must owe him something.

Micky it's time to go, please collect everything on your way out and go and do some gardening, after all you may as well get it organised, as one way or another you will be enjoying it in august when the Vale have a new manager whatever the outcome of this season.

i dont like to throw a knee jerk reaction into an already fiery melting pot, but i do believe something is very wrong behind the scenes and MA has a lot to answer for? why was burge left out again when hes been a revelation? i think if we stumble at this point of the season, i dont think there would be a club on the planet who would have micky as a manager and yes lee blakeman mr adams is tactically lacking

Oh come on, Burge has improved but he's hardly been a revelation. His hard work means he sees a lot of the ball but he rarely does anything with it. Burge is not the answer to our midfield problems.

Given the terrible state the club was in at the start of the season I thought the job Micky Adams had done up to Xmas was incredible, since then he has failed miserably despite being given financial backing to improve the squad.

Paul and Norman have a very difficult decision- stick or twist.:(

Given the terrible state the club was in at the start of the season I thought the job Micky Adams had done up to Xmas was incredible, since then he has failed miserably despite being given financial backing to improve the squad.

Paul and Norman have a very difficult decision- stick or twist.:(

The improvement in football started with the arrival of Rob Page - he is the man to take over, certainly for the rest of the season anyway!

i dont like to throw a knee jerk reaction into an already fiery melting pot, but i do believe something is very wrong behind the scenes and MA has a lot to answer for? why was burge left out again when hes been a revelation?

Add to that the stuff with Morsy earlier in the season who by the sounds of it was easily our best player tonight. We need to at leat re-unite Morsy and Burge in midfield and if that means Loft out on the left when he retuns than so be it.

Were we just too good for 3 months

Were - Williams Vincent Pope - just on a high and could not fail

Morsy and Shuker were never a table topping midfield pairing

McCombe and Macdonald two center backs gaining promotion

We were never going to maintain this

This is , i believe , the honest truth.

It is also showing M.A. as a poorer manager than we ALL thought

Totally agree

Adams will not be sacked,I feel sorry for Wildes and Smurf they have spent approx 300k on transfers since January, and to get rid of Adams will cost at least 150k they wont want to chuck away 450k in 3 months on nothing.

It will cost even more in the long run if we don't get promotion!

Were we just too good for 3 months

Were - Williams Vincent Pope - just on a high and could not fail

Morsy and Shuker were never a table topping midfield pairing

McCombe and Macdonald two center backs gaining promotion

We were never going to maintain this

This is , i believe , the honest truth.

It is also showing M.A. as a poorer manager than we ALL thought

He got lucky. Forced into a formation and tactics due to circumstance. As soon as he could change, he went back to one dimensional hoof ball again. Lucky with pope scoring more than anyone expected. Had no idea once it went wrong.

Archived