• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Adams out

valiant_593

Advert:

If I'm looking at this sensibly I see only one option.

Micky sees the season out and if we do not go up, he leaves. Changing the manager now would be a huge gamble for a side who are still in the automatic spots.

BUT if I was in charge I'd be digging very deep tomorrow to see what the players thought of everything honestly.

Advert:

8 games left, will we get enough points to get promoted? Not a chance!! He doesnt know who to pick, where to play them, brings Calvin Andrew on who is awful.

Wildes and Smurf, some serious questions need to be raised between yourselfs.

Its turned into an absolute joke.

If it ends like this and no promotion, then i dread to think what season ticket sales will be like with him still here next season.

Get rid of Adams now. Clueless, stubborn man who got lucky with Pope's form and has lived of that all season. The simple fact is he is tactically inept and insists on playing his 'golden boys' - Calvin Andrew made an appearance tonight, and Louis Dodds was left on the bench. Burge has been alienated, and (allegedly) Micky swore at Vale fans tonight. Please go Adams, you can still claim that Reading are your boyhood club.

Page for caretaker.

Advert:

it seems that the players have lost confidence/they are feeling the preasure as we all are... the dressing room must be unsettled...strange how this has come about since that ginger has come to vale park... many warned he would be a disruptive influence on a happy group of players...pope cant hit a barn door..vincent and jmw have forgotten have to run past people and cross the ball and this is the difference, before we were conceeding but we were scoring more than who we played...mid table mediocrity here we come

Were we just too good for 3 months

Were - Williams Vincent Pope - just on a high and could not fail

Morsy and Shuker were never a table topping midfield pairing

McCombe and Macdonald two center backs gaining promotion

We were never going to maintain this

This is , i believe , the honest truth.

It is also showing M.A. as a poorer manager than we ALL thought

You have to question the players' attitudes if you're to question Adam's in my opinion.

MA is showing them who's boss e.g. staring as they come off the pitch, and telling Burge not to come. And he's every right to and deserves respect.

Why was Ryan Burge turning up so late today in the first place, and then Tweeting about it quicker than our promotion chances are fading?

We dont know the facts so calling for Adam's to go is uncalled for. It will also help the players' cause if they are lacking respect, if they have an allegiance with the fans in not showing faith in the boss. So calling for MA to go will not help win promotion.

i dont like to throw a knee jerk reaction into an already fiery melting pot, but i do believe something is very wrong behind the scenes and MA has a lot to answer for? why was burge left out again when hes been a revelation? i think if we stumble at this point of the season, i dont think there would be a club on the planet who would have micky as a manager and yes lee blakeman mr adams is tactically lacking

Advert:

Remember two years ago, when a certain Mr Adams left and everything went t*ts up. Has Mr Gannon returned as an advisor or is Mark Grew about to be named as the 'interim' manager. Whatever, has happened Micky has lost it, 1 win in 8 is relegation form and something needs to change now before it is too late. Look at the majority of his signings and they are poor, why Andrew gets on the pitch only he knows, he must owe him something.

Micky it's time to go, please collect everything on your way out and go and do some gardening, after all you may as well get it organised, as one way or another you will be enjoying it in august when the Vale have a new manager whatever the outcome of this season.

i dont like to throw a knee jerk reaction into an already fiery melting pot, but i do believe something is very wrong behind the scenes and MA has a lot to answer for? why was burge left out again when hes been a revelation? i think if we stumble at this point of the season, i dont think there would be a club on the planet who would have micky as a manager and yes lee blakeman mr adams is tactically lacking

Oh come on, Burge has improved but he's hardly been a revelation. His hard work means he sees a lot of the ball but he rarely does anything with it. Burge is not the answer to our midfield problems.

Archived