onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope

valiant_593

He isnt at all, Richards has consistently scored ever season throughout his career, Pope has been excellent this season.

Cant wait to stick the knife in youve been sharpening all season.Just remind me how many Richards has scored this season.

Advert

How sad that a few barren games when he has had no protection from woeful refs and most of you lot want Tom dropped. I bet he is disappointed as anyone at his barren spell but he should be even more disappointed in some of you lot!

How sad that a few barren games during the course of a season and most of you lot want Adams out even though we are 2nd with 10 to go!!

I bet he is disappointed as anyone at our barren spell but he should be even more disappointed (And was quite vocally) in some of you lot!!

It works both ways Owd.

Cant wait to stick the knife in youve been sharpening all season.Just remind me how many Richards has scored this season.

huh? Pope has been brilliant for us and Richards hasnt scored many this season, my point was that Richards is a proven striker who consistently scores goals, he still has 1 in 3 this year, Pope has only really come into scoring form this season, dosent mean he is worse than Marc, stats alone this season show that he is a better player but judging it on their respective careers then Rico has to be considered as the better striker...

How sad that a few barren games when he has had no protection from woeful refs and most of you lot want Tom dropped. I bet he is disappointed as anyone at his barren spell but he should be even more disappointed in some of you lot!

I dont want him dropped, I just want him rested, as I think it could do him the world of good. Id love nothing more for Pope to score on saturday as I think that would start him off again. Its only natural for fans to question the selection of a striker with no goals in 8 games though isnt it? (I no he has had poor service) If Hughes, Williamson or Dodds went 8 games playing the full 90 without scoring im sure it would be different.

How sad that a few barren games during the course of a season and most of you lot want Adams out even though we are 2nd with 10 to go!!

I bet he is disappointed as anyone at our barren spell but he should be even more disappointed (And was quite vocally) in some of you lot!!

It works both ways Owd.

Did you think Adams got it right tonight ?because for the life of me I didn't understand the substitutions

Did you think Adams got it right tonight ?because for the life of me I didn't understand the substitutions

My comment is directed towards old sage who seems to lambast Micky at any give opportunity but wont accept criticism about Tom Pope.

For the record i think Adams subs are baffling at times, yes.

For the record i used to think Rudges were as well.

Make of that what you will.

My comment is directed towards old sage who seems to lambast Micky at any give opportunity but wont accept criticism about Tom Pope.

For the record i think Adams subs are baffling at times, yes.

For the record i used to think Rudges were as well.

Make of that what you will.

Old Sage has said for weeks that the wingers are not performing, he has been proved correct,Adams is not above criticism.

I dont want him dropped, I just want him rested, as I think it could do him the world of good. Id love nothing more for Pope to score on saturday as I think that would start him off again. Its only natural for fans to question the selection of a striker with no goals in 8 games though isnt it? (I no he has had poor service) If Hughes, Williamson or Dodds went 8 games playing the full 90 without scoring im sure it would be different.

spot on. It is obvious that he is running on empty. A weeks rest will do him the world of good.

spot on. It is obvious that he is running on empty. A weeks rest will do him the world of good.

A goal will do Popey the world of good, he had 3 chances tonight so he's getting in the right positions, Saturday will be the day he returns to goal scoring form.

Must play at the weekend, contributes much more to the team than just goals.

Said it weeks back he needs dropping, its not like he isnt getting chances.

Get lost Mr Negative

Bet you weren't even there 2 see Popes performance

Your right I wasnt but I do know he had chances, 6 games without a goal is it now? He cant stay in the team just because he's a Vale fan.

Archived