onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lets not forget we can go top Tuesday

Advert

I told myself today that, thats it I'm not going Tuesday, as I just haven't got the stomach to witness Vale blowing it AGAIN!!! However after taking all things into account, taking my dogs for a long walk around Talke and Kidsgrove and seeing the sheer, barefaced ambition of our new owners tonite I have decided to sit at the front of the railway and ROAR the lads onto victory against Bradford. I'll burst a blood vessell for them on Tuesday night!!! Come on Vale!! on Tuesday I'll show you how much getting out of the basement division means to me and fellow Vale fans and I'm sure that every other Valeite will do the same. I'm gonna go ballistic on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets not get pessimistic, depressed, nervous or doubtful let every blip make us even more bullish and aggressive in our quest to finally blast our way to a respectable league status and put the onrunning nightmare of the last 5 years in league 2 firmly behind us.

3 defeats out of 4 and we've got the chance to go top Tuesday.christ how **** is this league.

Just shows what a good position we were in a month ago, however if we carry on as we are now ,we will get caught, no two ways about it.

Just shows what a good position we were in a month ago, however if we carry on as we are now ,we will get caught, no two ways about it.

Wheres Bradley Walsh, this is like the chaser and Rotherham are the fat one lol.

Fantastic post!

My thoughts exactly! Let's not give up

as fans! If we give up then the players may as well give up!

If we show fight & passion then hopefully it will spur the players on to do the same!

It's just a blip, that's all! As expected!

Cheers, we've simply just gotta believe that things are different now and we're not gonna blow it this time.

Vale fans deserve everything we got with the last regime. We finally have positives, lose a couple of games and it's Micky Out, Pope's awful, we've blown it.

Utter pathetic. You cannot win every game. We were bound to have a blip and in any event, everyone knows we've overachieved the majority of this season.

How about this for a new concept at Vale park. We don't boo and slag off our players after 5-10 minutes, don't boo them when we lose and don't boo them if they make a mistake or two.

Vale fans deserve everything we got with the last regime. We finally have positives, lose a couple of games and it's Micky Out, Pope's awful, we've blown it.

Utter pathetic. You cannot win every game. We were bound to have a blip and in any event, everyone knows we've overachieved the majority of this season.

How about this for a new concept at Vale park. We don't boo and slag off our players after 5-10 minutes, don't boo them when we lose and don't boo them if they make a mistake or two.

The problem is though when Vale have a blip it last half the season usually.

Archived