Harlequin

paulmogan

bet he feels an utter utter buffoon! Thats what he publically called me after i tried to alert him of Harlequin. Sent him a message on facebook last week with the links, no reply as yet and he was always up for a reasonable debate! Probably too busy on Farmville the useless c%#@!

If he's on Farmville,he probably digging a hole for himself.

Advert:

Advert:

was it the guardian who called ames out a couple of years back.?

I think it might have been the Observer. He mentioned at the AGM where he bored the pants off us for half an hour that he was going to make a fortune out of the case which would help Vale!

I've a mate who is daft, but loaded and he invested. I think 60k. When he saw me ****ing myself laughing he asked why and I told him. He then reeled off all the spiel they had been given and it was unreal. Like Jimmy says, total rip off job. He was so brassed off he has sought personal revenge and has got it, so I gather.

I think it might have been the Observer. He mentioned at the AGM where he bored the pants off us for half an hour that he was going to make a fortune out of the case which would help Vale!

i wonder where all that loot has gone, cayman islands probably, once a con artist always a con artist:ninja:

I've a mate who is daft, but loaded and he invested. I think 60k. When he saw me ****ing myself laughing he asked why and I told him. He then reeled off all the spiel they had been given and it was unreal. Like Jimmy says, total rip off job. He was so brassed off he has sought personal revenge and has got it, so I gather.

hope so, and i hope it was painful.

Advert:

I've found somewhere that reprinted the original Grauniad/Observer article but hasn't yet taken it down.

http://www.newyorkerchic.com/news/6fc5210e6dcf952761b30a9e809b3e5f/

Very little difference between that and what the MoS is saying.

Just come back froma 4 day break in Wales. Turned on the TV while I was there and there a big Expose on Harlequin on a program called The Ferret.

A group of ferrets is commonly referred to as a "business."They are territorial,like to burrow,and prefer to sleep in an enclosed area.

Like many other carnivores,ferrets have scent glands near their anus,the secretions from which are used in scent marking.It has been reported that ferrets can recognize individuals from these anal gland secretions,as well as the sex of unfamiliar individuals.Ferrets may also use urine marking for sex and individual recognition.

Advert:

Archived