Gary Hooper

Swindon Fan

We do not know all the names as yet, hopefully all will be revealed at their press conference on monday, we wait with interest.

Ground redevelopment will play a huge part.

Di Canio leaving had nothing to do with this he got fed up with broken promises, although have a read of the swindon advertiser, http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/10245114.Black_opens_up_after_sale_of_Town/?ref=rss our previous owner provides an insight into what it was like owning a club with PDC as manager.

And then there is the Daily Mail piece on Di Canio coming back to the club early hours of Thursday undercover of darkness to remove all his belongings and mementos - never a dull day at STFC

Advert:

Given the state Miller left the club and if he is then passed as a "fit and proper person" any further issues would then make the FL liable (though I know nothing would ever be done). Essentially they have certified his previous behaviour as "ok".

Feel very sorry for Swindon supporters right now.

If his previous behaviour was 'certified ok' by the FA then would that put an end to the chances of getting money for unpaid shares etc?

i hope that swindon survive but fear the worst as the consortium seem like a bunch of asset strippers after easy money, pv2001 the second springs to mind, been there, done that,suffered for it.

Knowing what we know about that filth Deakin,the fact that the new Swindon owners have anything to do with him should set the alarm bells ringing.Vale fans can only tell Swindon fans to be wary the rest is up to them.

Advert:

If Deakin is ceo at Banbury then the authorities dont have far to look.........OR............has that all being forgotten now

It was stated at the last sc meeting that begbies traynor are still acting as administrators for the v2001 company. In about 4-6 weeks time they will be liquidators of v2001 then, they will have far greater powers to "go get em"

It was stated at the last sc meeting that begbies traynor are still acting as administrators for the v2001 company. In about 4-6 weeks time they will be liquidators of v2001 then, they will have far greater powers to "go get em"

Taken from the Oxford Mail with reference to Mc crory..............." He acquired Banbury United in the late summer of last year as part of the Ordicium Ltd bid, where his two partners were Martin King and Perry Deakin"

I sincerely hope that Begbies have the desire and will to drive forward

Taken from the Oxford Mail with reference to Mc crory..............." He acquired Banbury United in the late summer of last year as part of the Ordicium Ltd bid, where his two partners were Martin King and Perry Deakin"

Me too, although fatty may prove more difficult if he's naffed off to the states with, or without the ground remortgage money.

Advert:

I had a look at Ordicium Ltd (Companies House ) .£125 in the bank at March2012.I could be missing something.

• 2 weeks later...
This is concerning you guys obviously rate the guy !!

The consortium are as far as we can make out are picking the club up for peanuts due the out going majority shareholder being happy to write off circa £10m sounds likke we need to be extremely wary especially if we get promotion again.

Thanks for the info though this helps a great deal

If a bloke turns up in a Nissan Micra,eating a cornetto and claiming to be a lifelong Swindon fan tell him to **** off.

I had a look at Ordicium Ltd (Companies House ) .£125 in the bank at March2012.I could be missing something.

you haven't missed anything,a dubious company with limited liability,sweet fa in the bank,that tells you that everthing goes into the aesrpocket.

Advert:

Archived