onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Substitutions

Spunk Trumpet

In my opinion Williamson isnt getting long enough.

My biggest worry is that Micky is continuing to use Shuker and Andrew off the bench.

Personally i wouldnt have them on the pitch at all.

Create nothing and do not improve the team.

Its time to stop this favouritism Micky, especially with Andrew.

The lad offers **** all.

Advert

MA's has just summed it up. The team did not play and some of the players did not produce today. No **** sherlock is the saying. Sort them out and get them back into the right mind set.

Just needs to get them back into the right frame of mind and get them believing they can do it.

Hughes and Pope together just doesn't work for me both far too static and similar, this policy of playing these two together costs the team, it stifles the forward line and stops any creativity. Its not rocket science Micky

In my opinion Williamson isnt getting long enough.

My biggest worry is that Micky is continuing to use Shuker and Andrew off the bench.

Personally i wouldnt have them on the pitch at all.

Create nothing and do not improve the team.

Its time to stop this favouritism Micky, especially with Andrew.

The lad offers **** all.

Agreed .

Shuker and Andrews are just not good enough and neither were the two wingers today.

Jones was good . He did his own job and the wingers job as well.

I thought Dodds and Birchall would have been better subs today.

More crosses on the ground would have been better than the many high crosses that were mainly dealt with by Morecombe's defence.

Awful tactically today and awful substitutions. We should have taken the wingers off earlier both were terrible again, especially Vincent. Why wait So long to make a sub? Williamson should have come on earlier, why did shuker come on when he is the worst centre mid we have?!?! Why no Dodds? He would have changed the game IMO. Why does he keep bringing that donkey on that is Andrew? It's a pointless and a waste of a sub, he comes on with 10 mins left out of position, and isn't good enough anyway, Adams likes him for some reason and keeps choosing him over players that could change the game. Really bad today from Adams and his interview angered me as well.

Awful tactically today and awful substitutions. We should have taken the wingers off earlier both were terrible again, especially Vincent. Why wait So long to make a sub? Williamson should have come on earlier, why did shuker come on when he is the worst centre mid we have?!?! Why no Dodds? He would have changed the game IMO. Why does he keep bringing that donkey on that is Andrew? It's a pointless and a waste of a sub, he comes on with 10 mins left out of position, and isn't good enough anyway, Adams likes him for some reason and keeps choosing him over players that could change the game. Really bad today from Adams and his interview angered me as well.

Spot on.

Guest TommyMac

Am I correct in thinking Vale have still not scored a goal with Calvin Andrew on the pitch? This guy reminds me of Lewis Haldane; he runs head down with no end product. That's fine if we're winning and under pressure but no use when we need a goal.

As for Shuker, if he's a better option for the last 20 minutes than Birchall, Dodds or Morsy we are going to struggle.

JMW should have been taken off at half- time along with Hughes and Vincent.Doddsy ,Williamson and Morsy on, Lofty dropped back to left back ,Jones to go to left wing.JMW's head went after the first half incident,Ashley is having a 'mare at the moment,Hughes can't run.

JMW should have been taken off at half- time along with Hughes and Vincent.Doddsy ,Williamson and Morsy on, Lofty dropped back to left back ,Jones to go to left wing.JMW's head went after the first half incident,Ashley is having a 'mare at the moment,Hughes can't run.

Hughes can't run? It wasn't his best performance but he put the work rate in. The service to the front me is the issue not the front men themselves

A lot of you are saying drop Vincent but he scored 2 the other week, got a man sent off against Plymouth, and got a man sent off today! That's contribution in my opinion! I see none of you are suggesting to drop Tom Pope who has not scored for 4 games!

Yes Vincent finally scored the other week. He was dire today and even worse against Plymouth, yes two men got sent off tackling or hitting him but that's it, he needs dropping.

Archived