Trouble today

WV

If the board take the club into administration when there are viable offers on the table to buy the club.Then each of the director's is liable.

Im with you I really am but fear this is going to end up bad.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As well as leaving them open to be sued by 972 shareholders...

So they get sued good,but how will Blue Square league help us because a transfer embargo and points deduction will take us there.

So they get sued good,but how will Blue Square league help us because a transfer embargo and points deduction will take us there.

There is a very simple way to stop the SEO campaign.

That is where the starve em out campaign will take us into administration -10 or even -20 points next season in League 2. Blue Square here we come.

What I say is protest for change but don't destroy our league position.

I suppose that hasn't been thought of though what if the board dig their heels in and don't sell and we go into admin. Remember they get a say who buys it like Bell did in 2001 when we were last in administration.

I changed my bank account recently because I could get better service and return elsewhere.

I'm not starving them out, I'm just refusing to pay my money into something that I don't believe in if that sends the club into administration surely you cannot blame the customers, it's the fact that they are not offering me a viable product or level of service that I feel that I deserve.

I just wish that I could have the money for my shares returned too.

Im with you I really am but fear this is going to end up bad.

You are not alone .The board need to do the right thing now and stop playing silly beggars.Pride before a fall will never be more true and it is fast approaching.===

No reason why you cant have your shares money returned.

I know that you had yours returned, TBF I'd rather keep hold of them for the moment as they may help to get this lot out. If after the EGM they manage to retain power then I'll certainly be asking for it back.

Archived