Trouble today

WV

You just don't understand that I am quite happy supporting my club whoever is in charge, end of. I will go every week and enjoy my day out with friends. It gives me a break from work, something to look forward to on a saturday after a hard week grafting. Is that simple enough for you?

So you will still be happy if the club goes into the Blue square league.What a fantastic ambition.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you will still be happy if the club goes into the Blue square league.What a fantastic ambition.

Yes I would still be happy Melv, is that allowed? At first I would be dissappointed with relegation but I would still go to the match with friends and enjoy saturdays out. I know you would stop going if your twix was an hour out of date but some people go for different reason clearly.

Yes I would still be happy Melv, is that allowed? At first I would be dissappointed with relegation but I would still go to the match with friends and enjoy saturdays out. I know you would stop going if your twix was an hour out of date but some people go for different reason clearly.

I have already stopped giving them my money and you know what those reason are.Nothing to do with a twix or anything like that.But just to help jog your memory a little clue as to why i have stopped giving them money after having had ST for over 20 year's.

Ignorance

Arrogance

Lie's

Incompetence

Lack of ambition

Lack of respect

Yet again our name gets mentioned when there is a bit of trouble.

Was it a vale game or stoke game?

Thats because your fans are as bad, fighting amongst themselves at wembley, pubs closing before the game due to trouble.

The trouble yesterday on hamil road was a disgrace kids were frightened my lad sat in the car as grown men were running down the side punching each other like a bunch of idiots. How do you suppose I explain that to a 6 year old? Grow up man if you want to fight go and join the army see how brave you are then when you have to fight for real.

As for the Police why turn all the cars back round and send them back into the trouble you haven't got a clue either.

That is where the starve em out campaign will take us into administration -10 or even -20 points next season in League 2. Blue Square here we come.

What I say is protest for change but don't destroy our league position.

I suppose that hasn't been thought of though what if the board dig their heels in and don't sell and we go into admin. Remember they get a say who buys it like Bell did in 2001 when we were last in administration.

That is where the starve em out campaign will take us into administration -10 or even -20 points next season in League 2. Blue Square here we come.
Why should we go into administration though when we have buyers waiting in the wings.

That would be illegal.

I suppose that hasn't been thought of though what if the board dig their heels in and don't sell and we go into admin. Remember they get a say who buys it like Bell did in 2001 when we were last in administration.

Bill Bell got a say in who bought the club out of Administration because he was one of the major creditors to whom the club owed money. Are you telling me that the current Board are major creditors of the club, Rock, because I think you're wrong.

Non of us want the club to go into administration and have a points deduction.The best people to stop that happening are V2001.The ball is in their court.

Bill Bell got a say in who bought the club out of Administration because he was one of the major creditors to whom the club owed money. Are you telling me that the current Board are major creditors of the club, Rock, because I think you're wrong.

Without looking at the books none of us will know.

I actually think the board are being stupid not to look at the latest proposal.

Non of us want the club to go into administration and have a points deduction.The best people to stop that happening are V2001.The ball is in their court.

I'm not saying you do but if everyone starves them out they won't sell they are clinging onto power for dear life then admin comes we are doomed.

That won't matter how is it illegal?

If the board take the club into administration when there are viable offers on the table to buy the club.Then each of the director's is liable.

I'm not saying you do but if everyone starves them out they won't sell they are clinging onto power for dear life then admin comes we are doomed.

Then each director faces a fine.

If the board take the club into administration when there are viable offers on the table to buy the club.Then each of the director's is liable.

Is that an absolute fact 100% true, even if they are liable we are deducted points by the time the transfer embargo would be sorted we would be certain to go out of the league. We have to come up with a strategy to get them out of the club a different way.

Archived