Trouble today

WV

Anyone see that **** who smashed the Ford Ka on Hamil Rd after the game? I don't know whether he was Vale or Stockport but he got chased down and put on his ****. Why were the police over 200yds away? Why did noone else step in to help the lad on the floor? Was he SCFC or PVFC?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone see that **** who smashed the Ford Ka on Hamil Rd after the game? I don't know whether he was Vale or Stockport but he got chased down and put on his ****. Why were the police over 200yds away? Why did noone else step in to help the lad on the floor? Was he SCFC or PVFC?

Why do you care? By your own admission, nothing is important to you except the game.

I saw a div from vale attack a car from Stockport which had a family in, then another Stockport fan came over and punched him and floored him, then about 10 vale gave the Stockport lad a kicking.

When I got back to Stoke station, Stockport were everywhere and I got picked out, I thought I was about to come unstuck but a couple of them came to my rescue saying there was no point picking on stragglers, I admit I nearly shat myself.

Archived