• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Terry Bailey

Timothius

Advert:

Remember as a small child standing next to some bloke in the Lorne St. who kept shouting "get back to your ****ing chickens Bailey you're toss". Farmed chickens on the side apparently. I always thought he was okay. Bald and unathletic looking but scored a fair few from midfield. Did a job at that level.

Yes, had a couple of run ins with Randy Arnold, we nicknamed him the little Hitler. Very stubborn bloke who lost a lot of good staff because of his ways & how he treated people.

I heard Terry wasn't very well about 6 years ago, so can understand why he sold his share of the business & got out. Hope he got over it & is doing well now though?

My missus worked for them until she walked out....very strange place to work and very regimented couldn't stand being treated like a naughty schoolgirl and weren't allowed to talk to each other whilst working

My missus worked for them until she walked out....very strange place to work and very regimented couldn't stand being treated like a naughty schoolgirl and weren't allowed to talk to each other whilst working

It was, i don't know how i stuck it out for 4 years thinking back, i was out & about most of the day anyway so luckily only had to see Randy in the mornings & when i got back. He once told me " your the most argumentative person i've ever met". Thing is i'm not, i just had enough of him, i also walked out.

Felt sorry for the 5 girls who had to work in the office next to him as well, & your right, it was always quiet in there. I don't know if it was your missus who walked out, but do remember the person who sorted the wages doing just that. Only remember a Gemma & Claire though, can't think of the others?

Advert:

Archived