onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Riots last home game?

carl

Are these protests actually achieving anything other than making the board feel physically threatened? Why not have a silent protest n stay away. The club n police will be expecting trouble at the last home game I'm sure and will probably come down like a ton of bricks on any violence.

If you think the police don't read this board, you're an idiot.

How will staying away when I've already paid my money achieve anything, I'm cutting of my nose to spite my face. The board are their to be shot at and are answerable to both their customers and the clubs shareholders, if they don't wish to enter discussions with them then so be it. We make our feelings know outside the ground after the game in a peaceful manner so why should they feel threatened.

Advert

Are these protests actually achieving anything other than making the board feel physically threatened? Why not have a silent protest n stay away. The club n police will be expecting trouble at the last home game I'm sure and will probably come down like a ton of bricks on any violence.

If you think the police don't read this board, you're an idiot.

yep there more entertaining then the games at vale park VG ===

What do you think the reaction would be if a player told a fan face to face that the protests are affecting the team? Do you think a player wants to put himself in that position????????

You really are a compete and utter tool at times. You have never attended an aftermatch protest but to profess to know all about them and the affect on players.

If you had been at protests you would have seen players come out and be applauded and they applaud us back. You will have see players applauding us from inside, I was told by John Mcombe inside the lorne street to keep it up when he could have just ignored me, he also held the middle of my banner up unbeknown to me, so he must feel really threatened and wish these protests would go away.

The players aren't stupid and have to work at the club every day and must get an idea of what a shambles it is compared to others where they have worked and no doubt would rather have a board that backed the first team instead of cutting it's budget, The players I have spoken to, in proper civil non threatening conversations, say they back the protests and that includes senior players.

So take your example of teams that have nowt to do with us and shove them where the sun don't shine because despite people like you, we will get this board removed and a brighter future for all Vale fans including you. You are probably the type who will complain, however, when we are in the Championship and you have to set out earlier and it takes you longer to get home because of the crowds!

Id be happy if the B&G group did a stay away from the ground. Might help us with creating a POSITIVE atmosphere for these last 2 games.

Funny how I've never heard one anti-team comment at any game I have attended. Instead, massive support for the team.

You are so puddled that, in your desire for a quiet life, you try and brush everything under the carpet. Have you ever thought of joining the board?

Christ, WV - It's one of them threads when you were in a proper wind-up mood....

You claimed the current board could take us to the giddy heights of Div 1 and that it was understandable that Bill wouldn't deal with Mo bearing in mind their 'mining' history.

You were asked what evidence you had for the first and whether it was right for BB to bring personal issues into the future of OUR club.

You avoided it anyway...

WV, for once you have hit the nail on the head - Bill won't deal with MO because of personel issues - never mind what is best for PVFC - he couldn't give a toss. Your man has made such a fool of himself today hasn't he - using his usual lie once too often.

Pull in the same direction? all well and good but our club has No ambition and bratt just doesnt listen to the fans/shareholders, which is one huge wind up speaking as a long standing shareholder, ive always followed and supported portvale, but im so down at the way our club is run we just need new investment and ideas. And i want a positive future for the club. Im afraid it wont be with bb in charge. You helped the club more than we know But step aside please before its to late.

Archived