onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worse placed than last year

Jacko51

It's a good job some of you don't run a business. Speculate to accumulate or work within means. I wonder which one is the right way to run a business.

Not the way this board are running one, as the losses and failing core business and customer base proves!

So therefore do you agree this board don't know how to run a business?

Advert

It's a good job some of you don't run a business. Speculate to accumulate or work within means. I wonder which one is the right way to run a business.

You can do both WV, as long as you are making the most of your asset's/opportunities.

Vale do neither and the fan base, there biggest asset is getting a good kick in the teeth from our minority board.

I have seen better run market stalls compared to Vale, and thats unkind on the market stall.

well as our board does neither im sure you will agree they should eff off

I do help run a business [ not my own ] we live within our means, make a profit, we also speculate on long term purchases.............i suggest you do not run a business

yep work within your means we are where we are -port vale

look at Wigan,Blackpool and Stoke

now look at Vale and Bradford???

===

People keep going on about these teams.

Blackpool, massive club in the 50s, provided players for the English national team, won the FA Cup. We never have been as big a club as Blackpool and never will be.

Stoke, a team that had a bad 20 years from the mid 80s but now are back where they have been before

Bradford, a team that has been to the premier league, a team that has won the FA Cup and a team that regularly gets 10000 a week in the ground despite playing bottom division football.

Anyone who thinks these teams are comparable to Vale are wrong. Try Crewe, Walsall and teams of that stature. I like the thought of us doing well but some people are on cloud cuckoo land with their ideals of where we should be.

Davies was quality last year and has got better this year. :rolleyes:

I Disagree!.......

Davies was disruptive last season and showed it during games. We were doing fine this season without him and our form has dropped off because Adams left NOT because Davies didnt join us.

Instead of looking at what Chesterfield have achieved with Davies, look at what his former club Brighton have achieved without him.

Enough said!!!!!.....

well as our board does neither im sure you will agree they should eff off

I do help run a business [ not my own ] we live within our means, make a profit, we also speculate on long term purchases.............i suggest you do not run a business

You help run a business, I ran a betting shop for a few years. I also suggest TisDeano that as you do not run a business you can't comment on how one works. You help run a business, aka you have a job.

You help run a business, I ran a betting shop for a few years. I also suggest TisDeano that as you do not run a business you can't comment on how one works. You help run a business, aka you have a job.

im the financial controller, id suggest I have some idea of what Im doing

In previous jobs I have sat on numerous management teams, on one at the age of 21 for one of the largest software houses in europe, I helped oversee mergers, aqquisitions, restructuring....id say Id have more than a little idea of what I was doing [ if you doubt me there are several posters on here who have known me alkl my working life who will confirm this ]

im the financial controller, id suggest I have some idea of what Im doing

In previous jobs I have sat on numerous management teams, on one at the age of 21 for one of the largest software houses in europe, I helped oversee mergers, aqquisitions, restructuring....id say Id have more than a little idea of what I was doing [ if you doubt me there are several posters on here who have known me alkl my working life who will confirm this ]

I don't doubt you for a minute, although you had no problem suggesting I do not run a business and calling me a racist recently. Guess we're just different in that respect.

Yes and accusing people who are staunchly anti racism of being racist, is that honest and open in your book?

in the particular instance we were talking about i was being honest

rather than at the time gloating like some spotty kid at what went on you should have condemmed some of the actions, you didnt, your choice not mine

Archived