• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Gary Roberts, Mansfield to Malta

Guest TommyMac

Guest TommyMac

Gary Roberts has today officially joined Maltese side Floriana on loan until the end of the season. Floriana are currently in eighth position in the Maltese Premier League, four places above bottom-of-the-table Rabat Ajax, with 22 points from 18 matches.

All his own doing I know but what a waste of talent :wacko:

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Talented enough to play championship level or higher if he had sorted himself out. When he hits his 30's and the football stops and he finally realises how he wasted such an opportunity to not only play at the highest level, but also earn a shed load of money, then he will drink even more and spiral into oblivion probably.

Steve Speed is their manager!

I thought the Mansfield manager said he'd be the one to turn Roberts around. I'm glad we got rid of the waster.

He also said that Roberts quality was what he was trying to attract/add to Mansfield's squad........ Oh dear, another failure to add to his playing record!

Advert:

Archived