Daniel Jones Signs

valiant_593

Micky Adams has made Daniel Jones latest signing after the player came to an agreement to be paid off by Sheffield Wednesday earlier today

The player will go straight into the Port Vale squad to face Bradford City at Vale Park on Saturday.

With Vale currently leading the way in League Two, the Vale boss was keen to further strengthen the squad and Jones, who can play in midfield or at left back has initially signed up until 30th June 2013.

The 26-year-old former Wolverhampton Wanderers trainee gives the manager more options as the club attempt to continue the good work done so far this season.

Dudley-born Jones began his career with Wolves and had two loan spells at Northampton Town, before two loan spells with Oldham Athletic.

Jones then had loan spells at both Notts County and Bristol Rovers before joining Wednesday in August 2010. He has made 50 appearances in all competitions with the Owls.

Advert:

I am genuinely struggling to comprehend all this.

Am I asleep and in a lovely big dream?

Here we have a Chairman and a CEO who appear to be astute, financially and morally supportive of the Manager, and working to take the club forward in so many different ways.

On a minor note I have asked the club if I can hire a room for a business meeting in February and been told that the rooms are already booked out. They are currently looking to accommodate us in two Exec boxes (the new ones have folding wall so they can be combined) - so even off the field the club seems vibrant. Has anyone noticed how helpful people at the club are these days?

After what has gone before, I really really don't want to wake up from this.

Everything to do with the club recentley seems far more profesional.I have been trying to sort something out with the club for a couple of weeks and Chris Shaw and Andy from the club shop have made my young lad's week.Just hope the weather keeps away from down south and the AFC game gets the go ahead.

Advert:

Welcome to Vale Park Daniel Jones.

Good signing and Purse, Hughsey and Jones proves that these owners are serious about backing Adams with the right players to get us out of this League.

What a differnce these signings are compared to the days of Bratt and Co.

Advert:

Advert:

PVT he has played 50 matches in the last season and a half for a top league 1 / Championship season

I'd rather believe that statistic than fans forums!

Its time to stop looking for negatives and just enjoy mate.

Agreed Andy.

Can't wait for Sat.

Just hope that the pitch is playable.

Archived