• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Best Port Vale XI you have seen

Angel of Burslem

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

[QUOT, E=Wereskintandweknowweare;1870358]Think many of you may have forgotten phil sproson

Sorry, I didn't realise we were meant to guess what Wereskintandweknowweare,s best 11would be.

Hey look was not asking you to guess my 11 just trying to prompt a few of you towards our second biggest appearance sproson may be worth a mention or at least bearing in mind.

It is always embarrassing when you remember a goalkeeper performing for one game a la Barry sjoke city siddall then you remember him showin his support for stoke city.

I did not realise we were meant to second guess what ******s sin bad would place on his bench

Ken Hancock

Bobby Thompson

John Nicholson

Roy sproson

Darren Hughes

John rowland

John Green

Ray Walker

Mark Chamberlain

Andy Jones

Bert Llewellyn

Hamilboy!I'm owd enough to remember all those and agree with most of your choice,especially that classy John Nicholson and John Green :yes:

1. Mussy

2.Hill

3. Tankard

4. Bogie

5. Walsh

6. Aspin

7. McCarthy

8. Cummins

9. Foyle

10. Naylor

11. Guppy

Almost certainly a few i've forgot there. Tbh, if Pope carries on how he is this season, he won't be far off my team. I've never seen a player perform like he has in a single season.

Advert:

Ken Hancock

Bobby Thompson

John Nicholson

Roy sproson

Darren Hughes

John rowland

John Green

Ray Walker

Mark Chamberlain

Andy Jones

Bert Llewellyn

****** Hell Hamilboy.....some names to conjure with there....Johnny Rowland, what a player, John Green...two of my all time favourites...still conner make me mind up about favourite 11....Ron Wilson at LB, Johnny James up front...Jeez this is hard!

Archived