onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

19/1 Vale v Bradford Pre game/game itself

panhead

Nah, that's like the one in the Sentinel, never rite. :razz: Try this one:

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=news;storyid=1347;sess=

"Friday brings the risk of what could be some quite significant falls of snow as a weather front attempts to push in from the west, with some heavy, persistent snow possible in western and central regions, but there are some major questions marks over this currently"

Advert

Best forecast by a mile is the met office.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/wm/stoke_forecast_weather.html

Can't see it being on.

Bradford, by the way, are one of the better teams in this league and have a number of very good young players as shown by their league cup victories. It will perhaps be our hardest game of the season that we have left to play and a crucial one at that.

They outplayed our full strength team in the JPT at Vale Park only a month ago. We recently lost convincingly at home to Fleetwood. There's a problem beating the better sides at home and your compacency will make us look a bit silly.

Although, I do hope with the new acquisitions we can sort out our home issues.

We've still got the majority of the top ten to play at home.

Andrew and Williamson up front. McAllister playing. No Pope. Hardly full strength. I'm not complacent it will be a tough game but let's not make Bradford out to be world beaters, they are twelve points behid us for a reason. If we're relying on League Two teams resting players than we've had it anyway.

We've still got the majority of the top ten to play at home.

Andrew and Williamson up front. McAllister playing. No Pope. Hardly full strength. I'm not complacent it will be a tough game but let's not make Bradford out to be world beaters, they are twelve points behid us for a reason. If we're relying on League Two teams resting players than we've had it anyway.

We're more than capable of beating anybody at home, but we're where we are because of an unbelieveable away record.

Mel, the snow had been lying a few days and it froze like the clappers christmas night.To this day i dont know how we got the game on!

I was maybe thinking of the '93 game, when it started snowing during the match and the ref had to call for the orange ball. That makes sense as it was later in '93 that we moved to Leicestershire and my Vale watching became considerably reduced.

They outplayed our full strength team in the JPT at Vale Park only a month ago. We recently lost convincingly at home to Fleetwood. There's a problem beating the better sides at home and your compacency will make us look a bit silly.

Although, I do hope with the new acquisitions we can sort out our home issues.

We were no where near full strength has already mentioned and they didn't send there second string out because the rules state you cannot do that you have to play at least 6 ( i think ) of your previous league match players. They did not out play us either their goals came from two individual errors and at 1 nil down we should have had what was the most blatant penalty i have ever seen when Jenno was chopped down with only the keeper to beat. If we had got that I reckon we would have gone on to win.

Archived