onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe fans already on their high horse

Valiant in Brum

Advert

I agree with some part of what they are saying.

I do not want Hughes at the club. After all, we are aiming to be a football club for the community aren't we? Does this really support that?

The law also promotes that those that have comitted crimes and done their time are reintegrated into the community, not isolated from it. He made a mistake, he has to live with it every day. I'm glad he has signed, he's a damn good footballer!

I can accept and admire Crewe's production line of good young players. But for their fans to accuse the vale of short termism for signing Hughes and Purse is beyond beleif. How many times in recent history have they signed older experienced short term loan players from higher divisions to pull them out of the **** when the relegation trapdoor has been opening on them. Why were they so eager to keep hold of Lauri Dalla Valle if not for him being much better than what they currently have. Didn't they have a chelsea player on loan for a full season recently. If a team needs strengthening you do what's needed but to then bleat on about another team doing it is beyond a joke

must be you younger crewe and vale fans who have rivalry ,i am in my 50s and dont have any issues with crewe, i remember them in the early 70s always in or near the bottem 4 in the 4th division. i think dario as done a wonderful job over the years. i just see a small club in a small town, we are a small club in a biggish city. to me our main rivals have always been stoke and in the 70s it was also walsall. i think our crowds this season are very good even though i keep reading on here they should be better. if in the next couple of years we could get in the 2nd tier we would be one of the worst supported clubs as nearly every team now gets over 10thousand average. i am a vale fan and proud of it ,i dont care who as got a smaller or bigger crowd /ground than us, we are bigger than them, they are bigger than us

I think our crowds this season are very good even though i keep reading on here they should be better. if in the next couple of years we could get in the 2nd tier we would be one of the worst supported clubs as nearly every team now gets over 10thousand average.

Good point....

Ah bless them! They make me laugh, I thought it was funny on P&G on Saturday when one fan rang up and said the average age in the Gresty Road end was 12 or 13! Exactly how I see Crewe supporters, their fans are either kids or part-timers who also support Man Utd and Liverpool. You don't come across too many people in life when you chat to a stranger about football who are self confessed Crewe fans do you?

In 2008 alot of their support found their way to the Britannia stadium.

Who cares what Crewe or stoke fans think ! Hasn't one of there players just been convicted of murder ? There manager has countless points on his driving licence for driving above the speed limit endlessly, one been in court lately for assault hardly a club full of angels themselves !

Who's his mate the supposed vale fan who says Popey's just having a lucky run, great comment that is! Not known many strikers to have 25 goals by start of January and it be described as 'just a lucky run'. Bet he goes to every game that fella!!!

Archived