4 or 5 more signings

PVTony

Advert:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've missed the point that I am making ie that Adams believed that we didn't need fresh blood when it was painfully obvious to most fans that we do. Your comment on the transfer window is irrelevant.

Having sat thru that last 90 minutes of dross (Fleetwood) home, I for one wont be repeating the experience tomoro, so along with a few more "absentee fans" , a 6000 gate aint likely to happen again unless the quality improves.

Having sat thru that last 90 minutes of dross (Fleetwood) home, I for one wont be repeating the experience tomoro, so along with a few more "absentee fans" , a 6000 gate aint likely to happen again unless the quality improves.

Are you on a windup or aren't you really a Vale fan? It's hard to tell which

Advert:

Unfortunately there will be a lot more missing. The diehards will be there but the fickle and neutral are not going to pay hard easrned money to watch what Vale produce at Home.

That's fair enough. My gripe is with people who constantly moan even when there is so much positivity around the club right now. Sure we've not performed well at home just lately but we're 2nd in the league, we've got money to spend and we're looking at the calibre of players like Hughes. Lighten up people!

I'll bet you that when you arrive at VP tomorrow he isn't!

he was in the team at 5.00 but they've since mentioned sheridan as next manager so he might want to assess the squad before releasing anyone but he defo was mentioned by the two acting managers.

ahmen..valefandan!!

come on.we r 2nd. playing in majority good attacking football.odd blip.granted.

new owners..who seem positive blokes.

debt free.

and got cash spend on the team.

we crnt right all the wrongs of 10yrs mismanagement..overnight.

But so far so good.

Or do fans love nothing more than a good winge.

Advert:

Advert:

To continue the Earnshaw thread... Could we be about to sign Robbie Savage... So exciting!
Not heard anything, once sat on the next table to him in an Italian in Leicester, after he had been sent off against Derby. I think he would have let me know.

Archived