4 or 5 more signings

PVTony

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not concerned that gills have a bigger budget. They havens e a good few million over the last year or so, so that's expected. Does the 4-5 include Birchall, purse, Andrew and Chilvers? If not then I will be pleased.

No Andy. The Vale website states that Mickey expects to 'bring in new faces' and in a further paragraph,'additions to the squad'.

Funny old game......We didnt need anyone a fortnight ago:laugh:

Mickey was using psychology there Mr. Carter.

Trying to make the present tortoise think that they are good enough. If they thought that they were to be got rid of they may not have tried. (Did they try against Fleetwood?).Lol.

But I want us to be massive Port Vale, not "them who shop in Home Bargains"!!! We're unlikely to reach the top 5 of the Prem with a packet of jelly babies out of the petty cash tin. :laugh:

This is where your huge amount of christmas tips come in ;)

Just seen a tweet saying that there is some exciting news in tomorrow's sentinel with a transfer target named

We've all read such comments about exciting news in tomorrows sentinel.Then often we get nowt.But im guessing IF there is anything it will be about C B returning.

Oh go on then, you can stay a bit longer as we ain't used to this type of PR at the club, :laugh:

Paul Wildes (@PaulWildes)

03/01/2013 22:19

Just got home from an productive day (must charge that phone for tomorrow!!) #Onedownmoretocome

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

No Andy. The Vale website states that Mickey expects to 'bring in new faces' and in a further paragraph,'additions to the squad'.

Hopefully good news then (though one will be purse). Centre half, left back, striker and one other hopefully then.

Oh go on then, you can stay a bit longer as we ain't used to this type of PR at the club, :laugh:

Paul Wildes (@PaulWildes)

03/01/2013 22:19

Just got home from an productive day (must charge that phone for tomorrow!!) #Onedownmoretocome

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Amazing!!

Archived