4 or 5 more signings

PVTony

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130103-more-signings-expected-577537.aspx

Is it just me who's disappointed. Why have Gillingham and Fleetwood got bigger budgets. Sorry Smurf and Wildes out. :D

Fleetwood have got an astromical budget probably superior to some championship but for small clubs like that it usually ends in tears just look at Rushden and Diamonds, Boston United etc and eventually probably Crawley.

I agree it's the quality that is vital not the quantity, we don't need signings like McAllister,Andrew,Chilvers we need players of with quality and the ability to get us over the finish line and that can improve us in the future.

If we can get that quality I'll be delighted and credit will be due to the owners and hopefully Micky for getting the right kind of players and using then correctly, I really hope an experienced central midfield, a centre back or 2 and a left back are in his plans and maybe another striker aswell!

http://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/article/20130103-more-signings-expected-577537.aspx

Is it just me who's disappointed. Why have Gillingham and Fleetwood got bigger budgets. Sorry Smurf and Wildes out. :D

The club under the new owners with business expertise don't owe any money.

It is best that the Vale remains like this.

We all want better football, better players and promotion.

Mickeys knowledge, awareness of availability of players and the assessment of their ability will I hope achieve what we all want this season.

Archived