Busy month...

valiant_593

Advert:

Paul wildes most recent tweet :

"Busy day at vale park! January going to be a busy month......"

Looks like we will be dipping in the market then :)

Depends which market sign a few players or buy sufficient bovril,pies and burgers get some stock to fill the club shop setting up an online business change the policy of not allowing punters to buy overpriced ale after 230 etc etc

Or is he busy attending a business studies class so we can make some cash to sign players next season non of the above and I know from my experience should take longer than a month

If you need help Paul smurf e mail me could fix the lot by feb 1st

Advert:

I reckon Vale will exploit the loan market just like Stoke did to earn the impending promotion......then make permanent transfers in the summer

Thats a good call, didn't you bring in Ameobi in the January, who then proved to be one of your key players as yu went up.

Advert:

Depends which market sign a few players or buy sufficient bovril,pies and burgers get some stock to fill the club shop setting up an online business change the policy of not allowing punters to buy overpriced ale after 230 etc etc

Or is he busy attending a business studies class so we can make some cash to sign players next season non of the above and I know from my experience should take longer than a month

If you need help Paul smurf e mail me could fix the lot by feb 1st

Advert:

Archived