Fleetwood: 01.01.03; weather; tickets; other pre-match stuff

valiant_593

Advert:

Advert:

If tomorrow's game is called off what number will the Plymouth game be?...:D

14 :rolleyes:

Can you imagine the carnage at the turnstiles if this was the way they did it....Vale fans trying to work out how many games have been postponed after a skinful

Advert:

We just use ticket 12 don't we.

Vale v Fleetwood is ticket 12.It would have been 13 if we had played Wimbledon.However if the game is postponed tomorrow the Number 12 ticket will be for the Plymouth game on Saturday.There are no fixtures eg Vale v Fleetwood printed on the tickets.Tomorrow it is MATCH 12 if we play.

Vale v Fleetwood is ticket 12.It would have been 13 if we had played Wimbledon.However if the game is postponed tomorrow the Number 12 ticket will be for the Plymouth game on Saturday.There are no fixtures eg Vale v Fleetwood printed on the tickets.Tomorrow it is MATCH 12 if we play.

that guy is spot on with what he says you just use the next ticket number avialble in your book which should be number 12.

Advert:

...I'm a pessimist... so I went to Dagenham on the basis that tomorrow's game will be off, and I needed a 'Vale fix!'

I also noted that the aforementioned Daggers had loads of plastic sheeting at the sides and ends of their pitch - could be seen on the highlights show. Perhaps that's why the game on Saturday was never in doubt.

Archived