Fleetwood: 01.01.03; weather; tickets; other pre-match stuff

valiant_593

Frustrating to hear that Smurf has been quoted as saying we can have Lee Hughes if we want but hes not sure he wants him here as he is trying to make us a family club.

Stay out of footballing decisions Norman.

I don't agree. I'd love hughes to come, but the owners need to decide the long term ethos and trajectory of the club, and the manager works towards that. Managers come and go.

Advert:

Jeno is starting to annoy me, He has started to be lazy and never tracks back enough.

The first time I saw him play like this was in the cup game with the Blades. After a few hard tackles he simply gave up and eventually was substituted, though too late for my liking. I was a bit surprised at him to be honest and it made me wonder for the first time whether he'd got the bottle for a fight. Having said that, he's been one of our most influential players and I hope this is simply a blip. I guess Micky will sort it.

I don't agree. I'd love hughes to come, but the owners need to decide the long term ethos and trajectory of the club, and the manager works towards that. Managers come and go.

Lee Hughes could be the difference between promotion or staying in this rotten division for another season.

If Micky wants him Micky must have him.

Im sorry Andy but to suggest otherwise is quite frankly delusional.

We have been a 'Community Club' under the previous idiots. Its what they aspired to. Didnt do us much good did it?

Lee Hughes could be the difference between promotion or staying in this rotten division for another season.

If Micky wants him Micky must have him.

Im sorry Andy but to suggest otherwise is quite frankly delusional.

We have been a 'Community Club' under the previous idiots. Its what they aspired to. Didnt do us much good did it?

Like I said, I agree about hughes. However I don't agree with this whole 'manager makes all footballing decisions'. People said the same when Adams and grew threw their dummies out about mike Newton wanting to improve the youth system. A few months later he left us, and we employed someone with a totally different outlook. We need consistency as opposed to starting from scratch every couple of years.

Advert:

We were bad against a very poor side, one of the worst I've seen. Shame about McCombe as bringing McDonald on changed the game he is utter useless. Thought Yates had a good game and morsy and burge were decent as well. We had enough chances to win but it was one of those days.

Neal 6

Yates 8

McCombe 6

Chilvers 5

Duffy 6

Williams 3

Morsy 7

Burge 6

Dodds 4

Andrew 3

Pope 6

Subs

Taylor 6

McDonald 2

Vincent 4

Awful team selection and awful subs, Vincent clearly wasnt fit, looked terrible when he came on. How Andrews is getting in this team ahead of Ben Williamson who can't even get on the pitch is beyond me. Was the worst I've seen Myrie Williams, very wasteful but didnt look interested at all, was obvious he would miss the penalty. Overall we got beat by a really bad side, we need some new signings and I will actually cry if Adams signs Andrews.

We were bad against a very poor side, one of the worst I've seen. Shame about McCombe as bringing McDonald on changed the game he is utter useless. Thought Yates had a good game and morsy and burge were decent as well. We had enough chances to win but it was one of those days.

Neal 6

Yates 8

McCombe 6

Chilvers 5

Duffy 6

Williams 3

Morsy 7

Burge 6

Dodds 4

Andrew 3

Pope 6

Subs

Taylor 6

McDonald 2

Vincent 4

Awful team selection and awful subs, Vincent clearly wasnt fit, looked terrible when he came on. How Andrews is getting in this team ahead of Ben Williamson who can't even get on the pitch is beyond me. Was the worst I've seen Myrie Williams, very wasteful but didnt look interested at all, was obvious he would miss the penalty. Overall we got beat by a really bad side, we need some new signings and I will actually cry if Adams signs Andrews.

The fact that Andrews is starting for us now suggests its pretty much definite that he will be signed.

Advert:

Archived