Chance to go top

valiant_593

Advert:

It must then be the first time since the 93-94 season that we are top of the table this late in the season.

And it would be an extra bonus to be promoted as champions. We have never won a league championship in my lifetime.

None since the 50`s, only 3 ever. My father saw them all.

Advert:

It must then be the first time since the 93-94 season that we are top of the table this late in the season.

And it would be an extra bonus to be promoted as champions. We have never won a league championship in my lifetime.

There are less and less Vale fans as years go by that have seen Vale as Champions.

I cant see Vale dropping out of the top 3 all season so i wouldnt worry tbh.

Will Vale win the league or ever top it?....... i wouldnt give a flying f ( if i supported Vale ) as long as they finish in the top 3

And you will

Nice to hear from a neutral

Advert:

Advert:

I was impressed with Daggers at the Vale, and if we can win today it would be a great result.
Totally agree - they did to us what we did to Rotherham. In many ways this will be harder than the Rotherham game: poor pitch, raised expectations etc so a win will really put down a marker but I think if you gave me a draw now, I'd take it.

Archived