Advert

Advert

2011 Festivals

philpvfc

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
glasto bound with valeyouth

were driving zander

fanncy taking my gear?and i will catch you up in bezs acid house at about 3am fridayish.......:yes:

joking appart im going on the train as thats a bitch tof a drive home

the black and gold will be flying high from me tent so if you are very lucky and spot it feel free to give us a shout or smoke===

Never too old for Festivals or that's what my seven year old lad keeps telling me.

Went to Bearded Theory a few last month, which was mint.

Trying to get to another one, don't know which one but would love to go to Rebellion in Blackpool. Missed Slam Dunk last weekend as I was on holiday.

Never too old for Festivals or that's what my seven year old lad keeps telling me.

Went to Bearded Theory a few last month, which was mint.

Trying to get to another one, don't know which one but would love to go to Rebellion in Blackpool. Missed Slam Dunk last weekend as I was on holiday.

you ever been to that one before? or even when it was in morecambe?

every year i say i'm gonna go, and don't

you ever been to that one before? or even when it was in morecambe?

every year i say i'm gonna go, and don't

I say it every year but never get there. I will do one day :)

There's always quite a few of the bands playing the week before in London at the Underworld.

• 3 weeks later...
well thats glasto done for a couple of years,in a word BONKERS

Any good?, Chemical Brothers and Coldplay looked very good and dare I say it Beyonce!!. Went the year when The Who and The Killers headlined. Worst Glastonbury of all time for the rain and vowed never to go again!!!

Any good?, Chemical Brothers and Coldplay looked very good and dare I say it Beyonce!!. Went the year when The Who and The Killers headlined. Worst Glastonbury of all time for the rain and vowed never to go again!!!

yep that was my first 2007 but hey you carnt let a bit of rain put you off;)

this year was even worse for mud as it was like walking in glue for 2 days it did make for some good laughs though and then the sun im still burnt.

chem brothers were ok,much the same as 2007 the old tunes are still the best.

coldplay........who cares

beyonce........who cares

wombles.......... sh.t hot

plump dj......... sh.t hot

bezs acid house ...........bonkers

arcadia...........nuts

dont let one bad year put you off us vale fans are stronger than that:yes:

You're right but thought it was poorly organised. Had to buy coach transport with ticket and was 7 hours late, made the paper though being stuck in Wolverhampton with 100 others with their camping gear. They do nothing to prevent the boggy ground, at v they put sheets down at the worst places and tbh I don't think much of the majority of the acts they have there. I'll stick to my dance festivals this year me thinks, 2 dayers are enough for me.

first year of the glasto express this year,stoke to glasto return 60 quid it wasnt quick but direct at least and a checky smoke on the train was tolerated.

i dont think the hover dam would of stoped the flooding in 2007,its worth doing it just for the side shows as we did this year theres enough of them for a long weekend as i wasnt much for the headliners.as for the dance music it was still going of at 5am every morrning.fat boy,carl cox,pete tong,pro green,digweed,plumps,stereo mc,freestylers the list just goes on.

Archived