onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Exeter 0, Port Vale 2 - Post match comments

Aussie Rules

Advert

We have to accept that visitors will come and park the bus and if we don't get a decent ref we will struggle at home in this league.

The points we dropped against Torquay, Gillingham and Dagenham were nothing to do with match officials.

We just couldn't find the net against Torquay, were outsmarted by Gillingham and were hanging on against Dagenham.

Onward to the Oxford game, who I thought would have been promotion bankers.

Needless to say Popey was awesome today. MJW was on the money all game. Vincent marked out of the game first half but responded brilliantly in the second with a superb cross for Popes goal and some great attacking runs.

Sad to see Lofty go off and I'd be surprised if we see him back within 3-4 weeks. Burge did well when he came on and broke up play by reading the game so well and by some hard tackling. Another fine midfield display.

A great team performance. Neal hardly made a save all game which was great testament to the defensive work done.

A special mention for Dodds who worked his socks off all game

3pts and another great away day :)

Superb result.

I would be quite happy to see the youth team play against Walsall rather than risk any of our lads getting injured.

The league is a priority and we all know that with 2 or 3 injuries (we already have lofty on the treatment table) we will surely be slipping down the league.

Wrap em cotton wool Micky.

Wonderful day. Train here by 1pm. Lunch with a nice Chardanay. Then pre match pint with NLV. Then me and my wate Geoff showing the kids how to sing. Then back to restaurant for dinner. Train 18.50 sleep it off dreaming Tom Pope is a Vale fan and Sproey's statue going up. Well done to pTommy pWilkes and the lads for getting it off the ground and pete williams and wife Liz for seeing it through. Up the Vale.

Superb result.

I would be quite happy to see the youth team play against Walsall rather than risk any of our lads getting injured.

The league is a priority and we all know that with 2 or 3 injuries (we already have lofty on the treatment table) we will surely be slipping down the league.

Wrap em cotton wool Micky.

Was thinking the same the other day, we seem to be playing three games a week of late and only getting to the final brings any reward, I would certainly rest as many as possible for this game.

What another great result today, not seen the stats, but 0-2 at forth place exeter or whatever they were, great result, have that all day, god wish i was there, bet it was a great atmosphere.

Shame the home games have lacked somewhat in the last few games.

Imagine the gate and atmosphere if we played as well at home, would get a real buzz about the place, and the next home game is???????

“SKY CHANT”

“were port vale, we win when we want”

Wonderful day. Train here by 1pm. Lunch with a nice Chardanay. Then pre match pint with NLV. Then me and my wate Geoff showing the kids how to sing. Then back to restaurant for dinner. Train 18.50 sleep it off dreaming Tom Pope is a Vale fan and Sproey's statue going up. Well done to pTommy pWilkes and the lads for getting it off the ground and pete williams and wife Liz for seeing it through. Up the Vale.

wow,how the other half live eh? have to agree though a wonderful day and a cracking result,shame about lofty,hope it's not to serious. and andy regs in a dress,,,i'll get me camera,,lol.

Archived