onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What do you want?

Lady_Vale

Dear LV,

According to BB in his article in The Sentinel, there is a mystery buyer in the pipeline and so the board will have the investment they seek - so everything will be alright.

Things are looking up - in the words of BB.

Kind Regards

Ahh so things are looking up.

Mmmm so this mystery buyer/new investment would the name of this consortium be 'Pie in the sky'?

Advert

Dear Melv,

No doubt an official statement will be forthcoming on an issue that is clearly important to many fans and shareholders given the publicity surrounding the GM situation - which is naturally to be expected of open, accountable and transparent management.

Kind Regards

As i clean spat coffee from the screen of my laptop ;)

..........and if Admin comes-a-calling....you'll be blamed for that too. Great innit :rolleyes:

Fans should be cherished and no attempt has been made to keep them.

Let's be honest,if you owned a business and your customers were leaving in droves wouldn't you want to know why.

This lot don't seem to care about anything only themselves.It's OUR club not theirs and the sooner they realize that they are there to represent the fans,the better.

You're right about the Admin as well.It won't be their fault for turning away investment time after time,they will blame the fans for not buying season tickets.They are poisoning the club.:yes:

===

Dear Melv,

No doubt an official statement will be forthcoming on an issue that is clearly important to many fans and shareholders given the publicity surrounding the GM situation - which is naturally to be expected of open, accountable and transparent management.

Kind Regards

melv is no vale fan,

What do I want from Vale?

You know how there is a sign at the Dippers' ground saying "This is Anfield", well I want one over the main entrance at Vale saying "This is Port Vale. Mediocrity will not be tolerated." And then I want the people at the club to live by that maxim.

melv is no vale fan,

Just give ****ing over will you.

We are ALL Vale fans, whether it be us wanting change or not.

People like you start off with a sly dig and then the thread escalates into abuse.

Grow a ****ing pair of balls man and stop hiding behind a keyboard.

Im hurting, Melv is hurting, Lady Vale is hurting, Bede is hurting, Doha is hurting and im sure you are hurting deep down, as is everyone...... regardless of what our stance on the current predicament is.

We are all Vale at the end of the day and to be truthful its people like you on this forum that bring it down as you have NOTHING to say other than have a dig at Black and Gold posters.

I can see all sides of the argument but you sir make no contribution to your side of the argument, so please, fire away and give the forum some insight into your feelings towards Port Vale football club. Not Melv or anyone else on here, just Port Vale football club.

BB's comments re the mystery bid sums it up really. BB stated the mystery buyer would match Mo's £1.2M cash injection - BUT of course Mo's bid is much more than that in terms of the investment earmarked over the 5 year plan. The £1.2M is merely the initial cash injection.

But BB recycles more lies than another director recycles plastic.

He mentioned very similar when MNs proposed investment was turned down.A consortium(thought to be Earl Barrett)would invest a similar amount but up front and in one go.We waited and waited and ......

I later asked BB about this comment during a phone call.He claimed he never said anything like :ohmy:.He was then sent a link to radio stoke,a link to the sentinel and a link to the BBC web site who ALL had him down saying this.The response i got back from the link's kindly provided to him just to job his memory(as we all forget thing's now and again) the response was ...........

But BB recycles more lies than another director recycles plastic.

He mentioned very similar when MNs proposed investment was turned down.A consortium(thought to be Earl Barrett)would invest a similar amount but up front and in one go.We waited and waited and ......

I later asked BB about this comment during a phone call.He claimed he never said anything like :ohmy:.He was then sent a link to radio stoke,a link to the sentinel and a link to the BBC web site who ALL had him down saying this.The response i got back from the link's kindly provided to him just to job his memory(as we all forget thing's now and again) the response was ...........

He does tend to have regular selective memory lapses though melv.:rolleyes:

===

melv is no vale fan,

I have had season tickets for over 20 years.Bought share's(now returned for full refund)when very first went on sale.I do not post BS like you,i dont tell lie's like you,i can back up what i say,unlike you.

Anyway about this money you say say that BB gave me?

He does tend to have regular selective memory lapses though melv.:rolleyes:

===

I even said in the e mail that - just as a reminder as we all forget thing's now and again.Maybe he forgot to read it or just to ignorant to reply.

I would like to be able to walk into the club shop and buy my 3 year old a home and away shirt and I would also like one of those small Vale strips that stick to the back window of the car.

Problem is, whenever I go into the shop they have neither the home or away shirt in his size and don't have any sticker/strips got the car.

I'm not asking for much!

Oh, and I'd like to see someone drop mr an email or send over a letter asking mr if I fancy a new season ticket.... Saying that, they couldn't email me, as theyve never asked me for my email address!

Archived