Disgrace!

valiant_593

Whilst I think this thread is ott (especially considering the club is on administration so down to the bare bones staff wise), I do think it's ludicrous that it is all ticket in any part of Vale Park. We have around 15,000 home seats and on average fill 1/3 of them. Why can't someone just walk up and pay on the day regardless of their choice if stand? Why put an obstacle in the way of someone parting with cash to watch the Vale?

Advert:

Let me ask you a question poster. If you turn up to the cinema on a Saturday evening ten minutes before your film starts, and shock, there's a big queue, and as a result you miss the start of the film. Whose fault is that? The "disgraceful staff" who couldn't move the queue down quick enough? Or your own silly fault for not being there early enough!?

Let me ask you a question poster. If you turn up to the cinema on a Saturday evening ten minutes before your film starts, and shock, there's a big queue, and as a result you miss the start of the film. Whose fault is that? The "disgraceful staff" who couldn't move the queue down quick enough? Or your own silly fault for not being there early enough!?

Are you able to read? I was at work and unable to get there earlier.... And no I wouldnt and I wasnt complaining about that in the first place. My complaint was that it took the staff 20 minutes to tell us that we can buy tickets in the away ticket stand, but didnt even tell the guys on the turnstiles.

Advert:

Are you able to read? I was at work and unable to get there earlier.... And no I wouldnt and I wasnt complaining about that in the first place. My complaint was that it took the staff 20 minutes to tell us that we can buy tickets in the away ticket stand, but didnt even tell the guys on the turnstiles.

Yes I am able to read, and can spell, would you like me to teach you how to spell the names of the stands?

Advert:

More than twice I think, 3 or 4 times in total :rolleyes:

You guys are unreal, the poster has a point, yes went over the top abit but the service was poor. Onevalefan is always the same, the **** heads ganging up on different posters just because they dont agree with the point, or spell a name wrong. Get over yourselves !!!!!

Advert:

Archived