• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Disgrace!

valiant_593

Advert:

i think a lesson as been had here by both fans and club. let it rest now and please come back and what ever you do dunna go down stoke as suggested. today was a bad day at the office all around

I agree, and dont worry about that haha will be at vale for the dagenham game :)

Advert:

Hang on ur all having a go at this guy for turning up at 2:50 when there is a big game on but the club also knew that this was gonna be our biggest crowd and should of taken more steps to provide the service that a £20 match price warrents! 6900 is not even a third full and the crowd management was a joke so god help us if we ever become a big club

Hang on ur all having a go at this guy for turning up at 2:50 when there is a big game on but the club also knew that this was gonna be our biggest crowd and should of taken more steps to provide the service that a £20 match price warrents! 6900 is not even a third full and the crowd management was a joke so god help us if we ever become a big club

If more staff had been on in the club shop they would have still struggled to serve 200 people in 10 mins as they would have been falling over each other.

For someone who has been posting on here since 2007 I can not feel sorry for you for not knowing about turnstiles where you can pay to get in. I am sure that the majority of the latecomers were drinking in Burslem beforehand and so have only themselves to blame for missing kick off.

Thank you.....

It's been the same for a long time. I pay on the gate every week. No queue, no need for a ticket, no hassle. Think your thread title of disgrace is OTT for something that is largely your own fault.

As i keep saying its not my own fault as that was the earliest i could make it, and i always go in bycards, never knew it was pay on the gate...

Advert:

Thank you.....

As i keep saying its not my own fault as that was the earliest i could make it, and i always go in bycards, never knew it was pay on the gate...

So you always go in Bycards,where is this Bycards place btw?

It was obvious there was going to be a bigger gate than usual today. It made sense for people to get their earlier than usual. You weren't able to do so. Hardly the club's fault that you were caught up amongst a crowd of folk who probably could have got their earlier but didn't bother. You could have gone to the Paddock or the Railway Stand and paid at the turnstiles. Where do you expect a club in administration to magic up extra staff to deal with folk who can't get their backsides in gear?

I was beginning to think it was just me. People are very quick to slag off the club. Good reply Jacko51

valiant_593 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Date Aug 2007

Location Biddulph

Posts 2,816 Originally Posted by Vital Spark

I understand that people have other commitments, but is that really the clubs fault or problem - no of course not.

No but the ticket office should be able to deal with a bigger crowd, they should recognize its a big game and put more staff on, there were hundreds of people complaining about it.

Don't think putting more staff on is an option, we're in administration!

I suppose the ticket office / shed could be moved nearer to the Bycars / Lorne St ( Bycars ).Less walking to do after you've got your ticket.

I agree, but surely a club like ours should be pay on the gate in all areas if we want to attract casual supporters.

Advert:

Archived