onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Disgrace!

valiant_593

Do I get after school or lunch time detention? The thread is a joke let's be honest. Maybe the staff should have made a suggestion sooner. But it's a busy day. I'd imagine that it's not been an easy time for the Port Vale staff regarding job security in the past few months and I think they do a good job in such a bad situation. Think to call them a disgrace based on the circumstances described is disgusting.

Ok, the thread title was too far, but it isnt disgusting as you say.... The thread isnt a joke and there were many vale fans who missed 20 minutes + of the game. This site is a joke seriously, post one thing that many people; not just me were annoyed with and get shot down by the usual members of this forum. You ask any of those fans that qued up for so long (which is fine) and then to be told we could use the other tickets about it and they will agree that the staff were poor today. Taking 20 minutes to tell fans you can go to another ticket office and then not ringing to let the guys on the turnstiles know isnt exactly great from the staff. Granted people can get there earlier with it being a bigger crowd but I was unable to. I wasnt bothered about the queing I was bothered about the lack of organisation and in general being messed about.

Advert

The thread title is disgrace.It was a dig at the club staff for something they have no control over.There would not be enough room in the ticket office to employ more staff.The club are in admin so cant afford to employ extra staff.Even then this person would not have know till he got to the front of the queue,unless one of the ticket staff stood outside and told everyone in the queue which would have then left one less serving tickets behind the counter.

No its not.

And it isnt hard to tell everyone at once to use the other ticket office. It takes 10 seconds to pop outside and tell everyone there is another ticket office

Ok, the thread title was too far, but it isnt disgusting as you say.... The thread isnt a joke and there were many vale fans who missed 20 minutes + of the game. This site is a joke seriously, post one thing that many people; not just me were annoyed with and get shot down by the usual members of this forum. You ask any of those fans that qued up for so long (which is fine) and then to be told we could use the other tickets about it and they will agree that the staff were poor today. Taking 20 minutes to tell fans you can go to another ticket office and then not ringing to let the guys on the turnstiles know isnt exactly great from the staff. Granted people can get there earlier with it being a bigger crowd but I was unable to. I wasnt bothered about the queing I was bothered about the lack of organisation and in general being messed about.

Sure they will. But ask the other 6600 and they will say that they were fine. It's an unfortunate situation and maybe someone should have used a bit more common sense and told you guys sooner. but I'd imagine that they were probably concentrating on serving you as quick as they could and had no time to think of such options?

Sure they will. But ask the other 6600 and they will say that they were fine. It's an unfortunate situation and maybe someone should have used a bit more common sense and told you guys sooner. but I'd imagine that they were probably concentrating on serving you as quick as they could and had no time to think of such options?

Yes I agree, the majority will be happy, and I understand that they were probably trying to serve us as quick as possible, but I dont see how hard it was just to take 10 seconds to tell everyone that they could buy tickets from the away ticket office.

One great attendance and the club falls apart, useless staff from top to bottom.

We got to the ground at around 10 to 3 qued up for a good 20/25 minutes to get a ticket, and then after all this time a woman comes out and says people for the bycards can go to the away ticket office.

Thats a strange one.So away supporters can go to the away ticket office to buy tickets for a section of the ground for home supporters only.How would that fit in with segregation if something kicked off?

One great attendance and the club falls apart, useless staff from top to bottom.

We got to the ground at around 10 to 3 qued up for a good 20/25 minutes to get a ticket, and then after all this time a woman comes out and says people for the bycards can go to the away ticket office. We missed the first 20 minutes of the game because of the staff at the ticket office. To make it worse when we got to the bycards there was a delay to let us in because they didnt give us bycard tickets they give us away tickets, so they guy had to ring them to ask if it was ok because they didnt let him know. It was a complete and utter shambles and acts like this will keep fans away from the club!

I'm confused by your post and think that you laying the blame for missing the kick-off at the clubs door is, tbh totally wrong.

If you are blaming work commitments and finishing later than you expected, then I'm afraid you have no argument whatsoever. It was a situation that was out of your hands, a situation that you could not change. It is not your fault that you arrived later than you expected but nor is it the clubs!

You are hypocrit for criticising the staff in the ticket office & the staff in the Bycars End. They, like you were this morning, are only doing their job (to the best of their ability in what are difficult circumstances) It was after all your own job that made you late..................... so why blame the staff for only doing their own job.

The club, the referee, both teams, managers and the fans should not be messed around and have their own plans delayed because of a few problems experienced by a minority.

You should be more understanding to the logistics of preparing for a game on matchday, especially when you struggled to plan a simple exercise of finishing work and getting to a game.

This site is a joke seriously, post one thing that many people; not just me were annoyed with and get shot down by the usual members of this forum.

Unbelievable!!!.....

As I've said before on here, you're one of the worst members on here for criticing people for expressing their opinion.

Don't believe me????? Try going back and reading some of your comments over the last few months or so.

Kettle and pot spring to mind.

Archived