onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Disgrace!

valiant_593

Hang on ur all having a go at this guy for turning up at 2:50 when there is a big game on but the club also knew that this was gonna be our biggest crowd and should of taken more steps to provide the service that a £20 match price warrents! 6900 is not even a third full and the crowd management was a joke so god help us if we ever become a big club

Thank you.....

It's been the same for a long time. I pay on the gate every week. No queue, no need for a ticket, no hassle. Think your thread title of disgrace is OTT for something that is largely your own fault.

As i keep saying its not my own fault as that was the earliest i could make it, and i always go in bycards, never knew it was pay on the gate...

Advert

It was obvious there was going to be a bigger gate than usual today. It made sense for people to get their earlier than usual. You weren't able to do so. Hardly the club's fault that you were caught up amongst a crowd of folk who probably could have got their earlier but didn't bother. You could have gone to the Paddock or the Railway Stand and paid at the turnstiles. Where do you expect a club in administration to magic up extra staff to deal with folk who can't get their backsides in gear?

I was beginning to think it was just me. People are very quick to slag off the club. Good reply Jacko51

valiant_593 View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join Date Aug 2007

Location Biddulph

Posts 2,816 Originally Posted by Vital Spark

I understand that people have other commitments, but is that really the clubs fault or problem - no of course not.

No but the ticket office should be able to deal with a bigger crowd, they should recognize its a big game and put more staff on, there were hundreds of people complaining about it.

Don't think putting more staff on is an option, we're in administration!

Whilst I think this thread is ott (especially considering the club is on administration so down to the bare bones staff wise), I do think it's ludicrous that it is all ticket in any part of Vale Park. We have around 15,000 home seats and on average fill 1/3 of them. Why can't someone just walk up and pay on the day regardless of their choice if stand? Why put an obstacle in the way of someone parting with cash to watch the Vale?

Let me ask you a question poster. If you turn up to the cinema on a Saturday evening ten minutes before your film starts, and shock, there's a big queue, and as a result you miss the start of the film. Whose fault is that? The "disgraceful staff" who couldn't move the queue down quick enough? Or your own silly fault for not being there early enough!?

Let me ask you a question poster. If you turn up to the cinema on a Saturday evening ten minutes before your film starts, and shock, there's a big queue, and as a result you miss the start of the film. Whose fault is that? The "disgraceful staff" who couldn't move the queue down quick enough? Or your own silly fault for not being there early enough!?

Are you able to read? I was at work and unable to get there earlier.... And no I wouldnt and I wasnt complaining about that in the first place. My complaint was that it took the staff 20 minutes to tell us that we can buy tickets in the away ticket stand, but didnt even tell the guys on the turnstiles.

Archived