onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Disgrace!

valiant_593

Advert

Its only a small ticket office do you really think that they could serve 200 people in 10 min?

No but there are other ways around it, like telling people they can go to the away ticket office, im not expecting them to serve 200 people in 10 minutes, they knew there would be more there and they didnt react to it.

No but there are other ways around it, like telling people they can go to the away ticket office, im not expecting them to serve 200 people in 10 minutes, they knew there would be more there and they didnt react to it.

I think you are on the wrong forum try PVO.

Does nobody listen. People do have jobs you know.... I couldnt get there at half 2 as I have explained.

Would that be the same for all the other 200 were they all still at work or so.Or did they not leave the pub till 14:40?

Why not get your ticket in the week?

Does nobody listen. People do have jobs you know.... I couldnt get there at half 2 as I have explained.

It was obvious there was going to be a bigger gate than usual today. It made sense for people to get their earlier than usual. You weren't able to do so. Hardly the club's fault that you were caught up amongst a crowd of folk who probably could have got their earlier but didn't bother. You could have gone to the Paddock or the Railway Stand and paid at the turnstiles. Where do you expect a club in administration to magic up extra staff to deal with folk who can't get their backsides in gear?

Would that be the same for all the other 200 were they all still at work or so.Or did they not leave the pub till 14:40?

Why not get your ticket in the week?

Probably not but for some it is, and I have already said that maybe I should have done but I didnt know I wouldnt finish so late.

Why dont you **** off down stoke...Im sure they will put out a red carpet when you turn up at 2.50

Pathetic ****ing pathetic, just what Ive come to expect on this website.

It was obvious there was going to be a bigger gate than usual today. It made sense for people to get their earlier than usual. You weren't able to do so. Hardly the club's fault that you were caught up amongst a crowd of folk who probably could have got their earlier but didn't bother. You could have gone to the Paddock or the Railway Stand and paid at the turnstiles. Where do you expect a club in administration to magic up extra staff to deal with folk who can't get their backsides in gear?

I could have done, but I didnt know you could pay on the gate..... My first home game ive been able to make and I didnt know, nobody at the ticket office said this hence why I was ****** off

think I'd give up this discusion becasue there isn't one! You turn up ten minutes before kick off and expect there to be a red carpet laid out!

Appreciate if you really cannot get there until that time plan for it, no excuse really and no ones fault but your own.

My own fault because of work? Red carpet my ****, me and the other fans would have liked to have been told be the staff that we could get tickets in the away end and pay to get in paddock ect.

Archived