onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lewis Haldane

NicoInSheppey

I love how Vale fans slate a man who is possibly about to lose his job, have to rethink his entire career and could perhaps have the rest of his life impaired by an injury sustained whilst trying his best for the teams. Do you stand outside factories and slag off workers when they're getting laid off? What awful, horrible people some of you seem to be.

Advert

I love how Vale fans slate a man who is possibly about to lose his job, have to rethink his entire career and could perhaps have the rest of his life impaired by an injury sustained whilst trying his best for the teams. Do you stand outside factories and slag off workers when they're getting laid off? What awful, horrible people some of you seem to be.

Nobody is slagging him off, stop ranting about nothing, no nobody's does that and nobody has slagged Haldane off saying they are glad it's happened read my earlier posts, I feel for him as I've stated get off your high horse Jesus

I'll say it. We're not allowed to sign anyone else.

Spot on Twitters. It was almost certainly the condition Young put on when he agreed to give 9 month contracts to the players instead of weekly or monthly as Young threatened. The only way Adams can sign anyone else is if crowds consistently were around the 5,500 - 6,000 range or if we reach round 3 of the FA Cup and draw a plum tie.

Where have you stated any facts? The facts are that dickinson is a better player than Haldane I dont see whats not hard to understand

We are in administration..............................................Fact

We have no owner......................................................Fact

Dikinson is currently injured.........................................Fact

There is no guarantee that Dickinson will join us............ Fact

Thats at least 4 facts that I have mentioned if I'm not mistaken:yes:

Dickinson is a forward, Haldane played mostly as a winger, so how can you compare/state one is better than the other??? (Oh thats another fact by the way)

You're just making a bit of a fool of yourself at the moment as you're basing your argument on MA bringing an injured player into the club and releasing a player.................................... because he's struggling for fitness after suffering a serious injury.

I wonder what MA's understanding would be of your logic.

All you're doing at the moment is prophesising about the club whereas I'm living in the real world and dealing with the harsh reality of where we find ourselves at this moment in time. We are a basement club in administration and struggling for survival. We should be supporting/backing/helping the players we have and NOT praising players we may/hope to sign sometime in the future.

We are in administration..............................................Fact

We have no owner......................................................Fact

Dikinson is currently injured.........................................Fact

There is no guarantee that Dickinson will join us............ Fact

Thats at least 4 facts that I have mentioned if I'm not mistaken:yes:

Dickinson is a forward, Haldane played mostly as a winger, so how can you compare/state one is better than the other??? (Oh thats another fact by the way)

You're just making a bit of a fool of yourself at the moment as you're basing your argument on MA bringing an injured player into the club and releasing a player.................................... because he's struggling for fitness after suffering a serious injury.

I wonder what MA's understanding would be of your logic.

All you're doing at the moment is prophesising about the club whereas I'm living in the real world and dealing with the harsh reality of where we find ourselves at this moment in time. We are a basement club in administration and struggling for survival. We should be supporting/backing/helping the players we have and NOT praising players we may/hope to sign sometime in the future.

?????? I'm praising Dickinson? Slating Haldane? No just look at their track records it's obvious who is more of an asset, seen Dickinson play many times and he's looked excellent each one, the facts you've mentioned are obvious and I don't really see why you've mentioned them. I'll mention one as well.... Dickinson has a better track record that Haldane. Ok I get your saying we can't bring in the players we used to because of admin, but if money was available from Haldane leaving then surely spending it on Dickinson would be ideal?

There is no sentiment in football

There is no sentiment in football

Of course there is! From Manchester City retiring the number 23 (I think) shirt after Marc Vivien Foe's death to Spurs fans applauding Ledley King on the 26th minute yesterday, football is riddled with examples of misty eyed fans wallowing in sentiment (#pray4muamba!?).

I'm not expecting Vale fans to wear rose tinted spectacles when discussing Lewis' career but the frequent cries of 'get rid' or the criticisms of a man battling to save his career are galling to say the least.

Of course there is! From Manchester City retiring the number 23 (I think) shirt after Marc Vivien Foe's death to Spurs fans applauding Ledley King on the 26th minute yesterday, football is riddled with examples of misty eyed fans wallowing in sentiment (#pray4muamba!?).

I'm not expecting Vale fans to wear rose tinted spectacles when discussing Lewis' career but the frequent cries of 'get rid' or the criticisms of a man battling to save his career are galling to say the least.

Come on mate calm down. I really don't understand your point here. Haldane has a career threatening injury, we've know this for a while. If he is no longer able to play football, he shouldn't be signed as a footballer. I hope he has some sort of insurance for this and I hope that he finds another career. Good luck to the bloke, but if Port Vale carried players like Haldane because of sentiment, the whole squad would be out of a job because we'd be liquidated.

I think Adams extended his contract over the summer as a sentimental move, and I personally agree with those who are saying the money could've been used for Dickinson. I can see what you are saying, but you're not being realistic.

Come on mate calm down. I really don't understand your point here. Haldane has a career threatening injury, we've know this for a while. If he is no longer able to play football, he shouldn't be signed as a footballer. I hope he has some sort of insurance for this and I hope that he finds another career. Good luck to the bloke, but if Port Vale carried players like Haldane because of sentiment, the whole squad would be out of a job because we'd be liquidated.

I think Adams extended his contract over the summer as a sentimental move, and I personally agree with those who are saying the money could've been used for Dickinson. I can see what you are saying, but you're not being realistic.

Absolutely spot on.

?????? I'm praising Dickinson? Slating Haldane? No just look at their track records it's obvious who is more of an asset, seen Dickinson play many times and he's looked excellent each one, the facts you've mentioned are obvious and I don't really see why you've mentioned them. I'll mention one as well.... Dickinson has a better track record that Haldane. Ok I get your saying we can't bring in the players we used to because of admin, but if money was available from Haldane leaving then surely spending it on Dickinson would be ideal?

Thank you for proving me right.

I pointed out to you a few posts back that all you are doing is mentioning "if's & maybe's," you're being hypothetical'

I deal in facts and reality. Perhaps when you eventually realise that professional football clubs live in the same world as I do, as most people on here do.............. you may grasp and begin to understand how foolish and naive you're being with your comments.

End of:banghead:

Archived