onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumour has it!

woodypvfc

Advert

Sorry for being dense, but exactly who is allegedly ****** up in Burslem?

Gary Benson, or 'Benno'. He runs the Portvaleonline site and, I think, has some input into the Supporters Club.

Why do people keep saying that this is a wind-up? At least two regular posters on here have verified that Benson was blabbing his mouth off in the pub yesterday. If they read this, could they at least verify (or otherwise) that he was saying that which he's alleged to have said.

Some people seem to have just too much time on their hands!:rolleyes: I quite like to go onto PVO, it's fun to see just how much up themselves some posters are on there. They, of course, are the elite don't ya know. :rolleyes:

There are posters who use both OVF and PVO. I don't know why anyone would want to take a swipe at either website. They're obviously different and so what? I have been a little dismayed by some of the stuff that's posted on there recently but hey ho...everyone's entitled to their own opinion I suppose.

Little things amuse little minds 'n all that. ;)

You say you don't know why anyone would take a swipe at either website but then go on to say PVO people are 'up themselves', and imply that they have 'small minds'.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Gary Benson, or 'Benno'. He runs the Portvaleonline site and, I think, has some input into the Supporters Club.

Why do people keep saying that this is a wind-up? At least two regular posters on here have verified that Benson was blabbing his mouth off in the pub yesterday. If they read this, could they at least verify (or otherwise) that he was saying that which he's alleged to have said.

Because whoever was blabbing knew that anything they said would end up on here.

So here's what I get... what was said was a wind up cost people believe anything they are told on here.

What I don't get is why a member of the supporters club wants to spread rumours, and wind up other vale fans during this period of uniting the fan base

It's all a wind-up they are just short of something to talk about on PVO so they set the trap on here and everybody's bitten the bait

It's a source of great amusement for the eletist ***** on there

Normally I can have a laugh. But the comment by OED, is beyond a joke and shows what a complete moron he can be at times. I thought we were all Vale fans for gods sake.

So here's what I get... what was said was a wind up cost people believe anything they are told on here.

What I don't get is why a member of the supporters club wants to spread rumours, and wind up other vale fans during this period of uniting the fan base

They don't. No one from the SC has said this. It is just Tony Dyche. He is not on the SC.

Normally I can have a laugh. But the comment by OED, is beyond a joke and shows what a complete moron he can be at times. I thought we were all Vale fans for gods sake.

OED is bi-polar (by his own confession) its probably just his mental illness talking.

Archived