onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Get Your Season Ticket Now/ST related posts

To all the moaners and part time supporters on here (I have 12000 post but only go a few times, if ever). YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And more importantly to all the genuine disillusioned fans from the last few years who have ebbed away if ever you needed a statement that Mr Ryder intends to do as he says the signing of SIX very good players is surely it. And its only the 6th July

So lets get behind the team. We had 6000 season ticket holders a few seasons ago so I urge anyone who hasn't got one yet to do so. Beg, steal, borrow, sell the family silver but lets put bums on seats.

Exciting times are ahead I think

Come on the Vale

Advert

of course I am. And no one moaned more that me about the old board than me.

excellent

i understand your post, however as an effort to build bridges it isnt the best :)

i suspect those who were going to buy ST have done so, it could work in our favour though with more walk up trade

To all the moaners and part time supporters on here

Can we stop criticisng each other..I dunna care if someone only watches one match in a season, they are putting money into the club. Even if they don't watch a single game but maybe buy a scarf..ditto. In fact even if all they do is post things on here that might help

If you want to buy a season ticket..good for you.

To all the moaners and part time supporters on here (I have 12000 post but only go a few times, if ever). YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. And more importantly to all the genuine disillusioned fans from the last few years who have ebbed away if ever you needed a statement that Mr Ryder intends to do as he says the signing of SIX very good players is surely it. And its only the 6th July

So lets get behind the team. We had 6000 season ticket holders a few seasons ago so I urge anyone who hasn't got one yet to do so. Beg, steal, borrow, sell the family silver but lets put bums on seats.

Exciting times are ahead I think

Come on the Vale

I haven't and won't be buying a season ticket as quite frankly I can't afford. I will however be attending 23 league games at Vale park next season and paying for the privilage. This constant ******** about not being a true supporter if you haven't got a st is getting a bit tiresome. 3000 paying customers a game will bring in more revenue than the same number of st's.

Just purely down to the fact I work shifts so can't guarantee being at VP every game means I will pay on the day. I appreciate the OP but individual circumstances do come into it also. It does feel like the good times may be round the corner though and will try and get to as many games as possible.

Anyone heard anything more about the club selling tickets for people who work shifts? There was talk of buying a set amount of tickets with a discounted price. This would benefit me and many others I'm sure. I wouldn't get any value from a season ticket as I'd miss too many home games

Keith Ryder is charge now, We are getting all of these players flooding into our club, (literally, as it hasnt stopped raining ;) ) Lets all untie as one, support micky, keith, and the lads. please get yourselves a season ticket and support all of them, we are going up! :yes: yes we are, lets all untie and beleive! we are port vale! we are a family, come on, you know it makes sense, get down to the ticket office and buy yourself a season ticket.

Lets beleive we can win the league, lets believe we can form a promotion winning team! We are port vale

Buy yourself a season ticket, goarn!!!

I know you want to!

p.s. wouldnt it be a.m.a.z.i.n.g if we had 5000 - 6000 season ticket holders, stop dreaming and make it damn reality! Come on! :D :D :D :D :D

V.T.I.D. :micky: :keith: :D happy days as a vale fan

So if you got lost in this message, juts buy a season ticket, (i think that you might have already guessed that was the message! I just wanted to clear it up!)

Archived