• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Players sign!

bobbymanc

Advert:

Finally some good news! Glad to see Williams back, he looked quality last time round and Vincent is a great player at this level and is easily good enough for league 1, I've not heard of Murphy but it's another player and it seems as though he will be decent if we can keep him fit, great start to the signigs. Hopefully we now sign a full back, attacking centre mid, two goal scores and possible a keeper

this was a nice surprise today, i went to grab a paper while in asda because there is a mug shot of me and the mrs celebrating our 1st anniversary (a pic of us at vale park) i came back to her beaming, she said are we in? i said i dont know yet not looked but vale have signed 3 players :]

Advert:

Has anyone seen Vincent or Murphy play?

They played onloan at Aldershot - though this was a few season back for Vincent. Contacted my Shots pal for opinion:

Murphy: midfield battler

Vincent: (seen him at Colchester & Cheltenham) pacy winger with the odd goal in him.

fantastic players to start with jus need a decent striker now because vincent will probably play just behind the strikers murphys a strong midfeild man and everyone knows what quality jmw has so i dont need to comment on his signature well done mickey keep em comeing mate all too good for this league so far

Advert:

Add Lee Hughes and Liam Dickinson up top and we start to look lethal going forward!

Not Hughes surely. Why do you think Notts got rid? Can't stand that goal celebration either.

Still, if he did it enough times for Vale perhaps I could warm to it - just a little.

Advert:

Not Hughes surely. Why do you think Notts got rid? Can't stand that goal celebration either.

Still, if he did it enough times for Vale perhaps I could warm to it - just a little.

Thought he was still under contract at Notts for another season anyway?

On another note, Luke Rodgers is a free agent apparently, been given a free from Lilstrom?

Archived