onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

todays events as they unfold

steve boomer

Advert

It certainly promises to be a busy day today.

We've got a couple of staff on holiday and it's the half year close.

I think I'm going to struggle to get everything and there's every chance I could still be in the office by 6 or 7 pm.

I hope you've bought your beer shoes to work lad. Otherwise you'll have to go home first and that'll ruin everybody elses night waiting for you, texting you to see where you are. Then they'll have to stay in the same dead pub incase they miss you for an extra 90minutes and when you turn up it'll be an anti-climax because they saw your **** faced antics last week and they weren't impressed.

Gary B on PVO who seems know reckons that.......... Quote " I'm guessing the deal won't be finalised on Friday and will probably be Monday, just to tweak an extra bit of drama out of the situation and no doubt watch the conspiracy theorists have a field day"

He also reckons that.......... Quote " I see a number are counting down the seconds to 5pm tomorrow for some reason and will no doubt go apolectic if no announcement is made re Ryder

the 30th is actually Saturday and when I spoke to BY the other day he said if needs be it could spill over a day or two although he was hopeful it wouldn't as he was happy with the info Ryder had provided the FL and they were just a matter of a couple of paragraphs and a handful of words away from contract agreement"

So expect something early next week...............:yes:

I hope you've bought your beer shoes to work lad. Otherwise you'll have to go home first and that'll ruin everybody elses night waiting for you, texting you to see where you are. Then they'll have to stay in the same dead pub incase they miss you for an extra 90minutes and when you turn up it'll be an anti-climax because they saw your **** faced antics last week and they weren't impressed.

Dress down. In jeans and trainers I am.

Gary B on PVO who seems know reckons that.......... Quote " I'm guessing the deal won't be finalised on Friday and will probably be Monday, just to tweak an extra bit of drama out of the situation and no doubt watch the conspiracy theorists have a field day"

He also reckons that.......... Quote " I see a number are counting down the seconds to 5pm tomorrow for some reason and will no doubt go apolectic if no announcement is made re Ryder

the 30th is actually Saturday and when I spoke to BY the other day he said if needs be it could spill over a day or two although he was hopeful it wouldn't as he was happy with the info Ryder had provided the FL and they were just a matter of a couple of paragraphs and a handful of words away from contract agreement"

So expect something early next week...............:yes:

I'm off to grab my torch and pitchfork then.

Archived