onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Full List Of Players Rumoured To Be Signing For Vale!

valerule4ever

Advert

Pablo Mills has gone to Rotherham to join steve evans. it was on sky sports news a while ago. So he can definately be ruled out! :/ I cant wait to see who we buy from june 30th onwards!

Well at the moment he isn't listed on any list of Rotherham's new signings and they have made 9 i think so far.

It would be nice to see a couple of long term 12mth loan players come in as well,i really do think MA will bring in 8 or 9 new players because we have is it 14 signed up? and i cant see him wanting to play Morsy very often tbh and we have no idea about Burge.I also expect us to pay a transfer fee at some point maybe not early on but on deadline day or in January.

No amount of signings can make u better ,anyone can flash the cash and get duds.

Poulsen,cole ,etc etc cost good money delivered nothing .

Whoever comes in Application ,desire ,quality and will to win r more important than named players.

You are on fire tonight! So we don't need coaches or signing new players. We just need vale fans! Where the hell do we get that quality from if we don't bring any signings in?

Who said dont bring in any signings i never said that anyway unless we can create a winning team our gates at highest on general home performances over many years will not exceed 4500 at best .

In order to obtain quality signings u have to bring the right quality in short term (Phillips for example )so that u can win games and get better attendances hence better players ,so it snowballs, thats what the **** did did they not.

What im saying u dont give overpaid prima donna 3 grand a week when u can have 3 potentially better players at 1 grand a week each.

Its like with Rico (your favourite),lets give him 4 grand a week and finish midtable yet again,luckily Ryder has sense and wasnt going give in to financial blackmail.

I look forward to seeing a attractive go for it PVFC who win say 17 out of there 23 home games next season .

Up The Vale !

Erm...you said 'no amount of signings will make you better'!

And you are obsessed with Rico. He has left and you still have to slate him. Of course Philips is better, but it was your usual pie in the sky, and he was never in a million years going to come to us. Who said pay him £4k a week apart from you? You bang on about how we need to bring in quality, yet constantly slated our best player and praised one of the poorest because he was a vale fan, and seem to prefer some one to be 'vale through and through' as opposed to being a quality player.

Who said dont bring in any signings i never said that anyway unless we can create a winning team our gates at highest on general home performances over many years will not exceed 4500 at best .

In order to obtain quality signings u have to bring the right quality in short term (Phillips for example )so that u can win games and get better attendances hence better players ,so it snowballs, thats what the **** did did they not.

What im saying u dont give overpaid prima donna 3 grand a week when u can have 3 potentially better players at 1 grand a week each.

Its like with Rico (your favourite),lets give him 4 grand a week and finish midtable yet again,luckily Ryder has sense and wasnt going give in to financial blackmail.

I look forward to seeing a attractive go for it PVFC who win say 17 out of there 23 home games next season .

Up The Vale !

You really are ridiculous; I mean are you actually being serious here?

Archived