onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheer or Jeer?

PVTony

Neither

He was a good player for us but deserves no special treatment form our fans

I understand why he went and wouldn't have wanted vale to pay through the roof to keep him

I would hope he wouldn't celebrate if he scored against us.

I'd happily applaud him off if he'd got subbed off.

Advert

I will applaud him for his efforts while at Vale but that's as far as I will go.I was disgusted with his comments in the Chesterfield newspaper, where he stated that his ankle problem was early season ,contradicting his remarks in the Sentinel in March,when he stated his ankle needed operating on but he would delay it!!!Lets hope we get them on Boxing Day:whistling::whistling:

If we jeer him he'll only go and score a hat trick against us! He has been a decent servant to the club, and let's be honest 5 seasons is a long time now for a player to stay especially with what has happened during his time here(Admin,Foyle,Glover,Sinnott,Gannon sacked), gone are the days when players spend there whole career at 1 club!

Dead right, owd. Five years at the Vale - there are not many who do that in this day and age. Look at the players who come and go in a few months, or stay a season. Five years - you don't get that much for armed robbery.

Jeer. He left for the money and hes hardly a Valiants legend. Hopefully he gets taken off/sent off/injured so we can all have a good laugh and cheer.

Had he left for a team in the league above, fair play i would have cheered if we drew them in the cup, but the fact he left for chesterfield who we hate anyway i will definately be booing him.

Injured? You want to see any player injured? Thou art simple, wut.

No matter who comes and goes, the club will always be there. It's a bit strange really, and only certain players/managers can come back to Vale Park and receive a warm welcome, like Aspin,Bogie, Guppy etc. Richards hasn't done enough in his time here to merit that, despite his goals last season. With all respect to the man, I would cheer the Vale.

He's done what he had to do. I'd rather he hadn't kissed the badge infront of the paddock after his Oxford goal, especially when in the back of his mind he knew it was his final game but he did a job for Vale so shouldn't be treated too badly. Reserve the boos for Stoke and Crewe rejects.

As for Griff, he was the envy of the division, despite many Vale fans not rating him. I'm not suprised he's moved up to League 1, and I've no doubt that his style will be a success at that level. If Collins can play in the Championship then so can Griff.

I will applaud him I c no point in booing a player who did his best for the club,so it's a cheer from me.

Obviously if he scores then there will be a jeer especially if it's a 90 th min pen when we are deservedly winning 1-0.

Up the Vale Richards was Vales highest earner I believe time to move on .

Was he boll ocks, you obviously have no idea.

Archived