onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

unmoved by adele

mr burslem

Someone's obviously been rolling in the deep with Adele as she's up the duff...

Must be someone who's prepared to service a whopper in return for a life of ease. You'd have to be keen to have a go there, a shift down the pit would be easier than giving her a punch up the knickers. Must be some freak who's into the BBW scene. Stuart Tomlinson or Lewis Haldane, maybe?

Advert

I like music from all genres but from what I can remember about Kate Bush she was a one hit wonder

Incorrect..shas had had numerous hit singles over a long period and her songs are still popular. Admittedly no single of hers has had the impact of Wuthering... but that really just highlights how spectacular it is

with weird flailing arms

It's called dancing

, weird flailing high pitched voice

She's a woman so her voice will be high pitched and her tunes tend to be challenging across a wide range

and weird flailing body movements

Again..dancing

. Kate Bush is non-league compared to Adele and I'm not slating Kate Bush just giving my opinion.

I dunna get how the above is not slating Kate Bush

I take your point but its early days for Adele (compared to Kate Bush) and her resume is not bad either. After Wuthering Heights and one or two less successful songs Kate Bush appeared to disappear for many years, perhaps fans of her distinctive style still followed her but apart from Wuthering heights her single releases haven't hit the heights of Adele.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adele_(singer)

Yeh but it's much easier to have a hit single these days

You might as well say McFly are better than Led Zeppelin cos they have had more hit singles

Incorrect..shas had had numerous hit singles over a long period and her songs are still popular. Admittedly no single of hers has had the impact of Wuthering... but that really just highlights how spectacular it is

It's called dancing

She's a woman so her voice will be high pitched and her tunes tend to be challenging across a wide range

Again..dancing

I dunna get how the above is not slating Kate Bush

Everyone to their own, perhaps idiosyncratic would have been a better word choice that weird. Bet you're a real karaoke star!

I like idiosyncratic..one could even describe her as eccentric

My karaoke "specialities" include

You really got me

All right now

All day and all of the night

plus the occasional Madness song (depends how much Old Rosie I have had)

Mine is American Pie, and I even forget the words to that and probably the title of the song!

Must be someone who's prepared to service a whopper in return for a life of ease. You'd have to be keen to have a go there, a shift down the pit would be easier than giving her a punch up the knickers. Must be some freak who's into the BBW scene. Stuart Tomlinson or Lewis Haldane, maybe?

Is there any need to be so rude about the girl?

Or maybe she just can't compare with your perfect self.

Only a fool judges the book by its cover.

Is there any need to be so rude about the girl?

Or maybe she just can't compare with your perfect self.

Only a fool judges the book by its cover.

No but he can be as rude as he wishes (within the rules of the MB)..it's just banter after all

Only a fool assumes that a ***te cover always encloses a cracking read or that the most arousing cover ensures a satisfying read.

Archived