Don't despair.

PVTony

Are you for real????

I'm for real, but you should question your self.

The ex board left the club in a bad state which brought us in to admin. and some of the best Vale players have been lost to other clubs.

As we stand today the club hasn't an earthly of gaining promotion.

But my message is one of a positive nature.

Though things don't look too bright at the moment a new start with K.Ryder and Mickey can bring back some glory.

Read again and try to understand that when things seem bad, success can rise from the ashes.

http://www.pennyparker2.com/disaster.html

I'm for real, but you should question your self.

The ex board left the club in a bad state which brought us in to admin. and some of the best Vale players have been lost to other clubs.

As we stand today the club hasn't an earthly of gaining promotion.

But my message is one of a positive nature.

Though things don't look too bright at the moment a new start with K.Ryder and Mickey can bring back some glory.

Read again and try to understand that when things seem bad, success can rise from the ashes.

http://www.pennyparker2.com/disaster.html

Irrelevant Claptrap

How exactly does the future look dim? Perhaps when u passed the mirror 'dim' sprang to mind! :laugh:

Looks like you're another one who thinks that trying to ridicule some one makes you look clever.

Why not instead try to come up with something constructive?

Looks like you're another one who thinks that trying to ridicule some one makes you look clever.

Why not instead try to come up with something constructive?

Totally agree. I thought the story was inspirational. Though no saint, Edison was always positive.

The D J ****spanners that mock posters like PVTony should take it easy. He's trying to convey a positive message.

been rife with negativity with people even talking of us being relegated next season which is just laughable.

If come August we are left with another shambles of a squad then fine people can be as negative as they like (I will probably join them) but for christ sake at least give Ryder and Adams a chance with this new 'era'.

Message 47 : Megson is what you need thread.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Are you for real????

Totally agree. I thought the story was inspirational. Though no saint, Edison was always positive.

The D J ****spanners that mock posters like PVTony should take it easy. He's trying to convey a positive message.

Thank you Lord Blakely.

Nice to see some one who understands.

There is no dispair from me as I await Wednesdays meeting results with the FA.

Same here,if it goes against us(which i really doubt it will) then i might just be in despair BUT if it is a good outcome then i expect things to move very quickly,sponsors,new directors,new players etc..,it could be an interesting and exciting couple of months.

i expect things to move very quickly,sponsors,new directors,new players etc..,it could be an interesting and exciting couple of months.

Absolutely, I agree and await eagerly for K. Ryder to be accepted as the new owner of P.V.F.C.

Archived