onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Is something wrong?

geosname

Something is wrong.... a possible new owner who makes sensible statements, talks to the fans, has a business brain, doesnt talk cack, understands the problems we have endured in the past and holds open meetings and offers honest answers to questions.....

Is this Port Vale?

Is this the treatment we can expect?

Is this really happening?

I hope his bid is accepted, Im with him 100% although he sounds far too sensible for Vale.

If his bid is accepted..... congratulations boss, lets get it done.

The more I hear the more I like the guy. :yes:.......... I hope its not a dream.:(

Advert

Something is wrong.... a possible new owner who makes sensible statements, talks to the fans, has a business brain, doesnt talk cack, understands the problems we have endured in the past and holds open meetings and offers honest answers to questions.....

Is this Port Vale?

I hope his bid is accepted, Im with him 100% although he sounds far too sensible for Vale.

The more I hear the more I like the guy. :yes:.......... I hope its not a dream.:(

Feel the same way mate,however there is no future in the past,lets hope that dreams not a wet one:doh:

Feel the same way mate,however there is no future in the past,lets hope that dreams not a wet one:doh:

Given the past its just nice to see someone try in an appropriate manner. The future isnt guaranteed but it opens up hope and possibility if its approached in the right way.... and from what I have read he as started very well indeed

Cant wait for the CV and acceptance from the league so we can progress its been horrible these last 10 years,the guy comes over as ok and loved his comments on united/stoke only one team in the potteries brilliant,just wish all the moaners would wait in anticipation for the end results VTID

Is this Port Vale?

I too thought it could have been a dream last Wednesday until I pinched myself.Time will tell and my only plea is that we all give the guy a fair chance and lay off him too.Maybe that is too much to ask of some:yes:

Hopefully the Administrators (Bob and his mates) get it right this time , being as they well and truly screwed it up previousley - If we get a repeat of V2001 i reckon they should have there rses sued for incompetence.:yes:

I don't think it was a question of Bob Young getting it wrong; more like all of us (me included) who were caught up in the V2001 hype and the media campaign that went with it - a good deal of it on this site.

Given the number of supporters of V2001 and the lack of alternatives at the time I don't think he had much option last time out. That's why I'm glad none of the bidders this time tried the same tactics as Glenn & co.

Archived