onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Begbies Traynor letter

tonyh

Why will I have received a long letter and creditor claim form from Begbies Traynor, when Vale owe me nothing, unless you count the 2 games left on my season ticket?

No wonder going into admin costs so much.

I may have paid the few quid to join V2001 donkey's years ago, but have lent them nothing.

Advert

Why will I have received a long letter and creditor claim form from Begbies Traynor, when Vale owe me nothing, unless you count the 2 games left on my season ticket?

I may have paid the few quid to join V2001 donkey's years ago, but have lent them nothing.

because techincally you are a creditor and we need all the help we can get to ensure we get the CVA passed otherwise we will get another 15-20 points deducted

Maybe you'd prefer that?

Some people will moan at anything. Their aim is to secure a CVA, something many clubs do not do and they are doing all they can to ensure that happens and you just criticise - amazing

I have received one letter as a season ticket holder and one letter as a shareholder. You will see in the letters that reference is made to their specific website where more detailed information is shown, including a full list of season ticket holders and shareholders (the latter including Miller, Deakin and Hank's missus). It shows that as a season ticket holder I am a creditor for £62.35. I don't know how that calculation is made and like you, I am still using my season ticket. It is a long, but interesting read. It also shows that for the accounting period ending June 2011 the club achieved a small trading profit which is good news. The loss reported being due to tax.

ha yeah, i got one of these letters today. Haven't had a season ticket since last season though nor am I a shareholder:unsure: Even checked that box in the sentinel to see if my name was in it haha

because techincally you are a creditor and we need all the help we can get to ensure we get the CVA passed otherwise we will get another 15-20 points deducted

Maybe you'd prefer that?

Some people will moan at anything. Their aim is to secure a CVA, something many clubs do not do and they are doing all they can to ensure that happens and you just criticise - amazing

Thanks for explaining, i too was wondering what was expected of me, am a season ticket holder and was a shareholder and will send them in now.:yes::yes:

By April 26th, there will be one home game left. Are you saying we should all claim £10 for the pro-rata cost of our season tickets, which will be honoured anyway.

Aministration cost have to be paid. I wonder how much Begbies charge per letter sent out.

The voting is done by money owed, not by number of people voting. Perhaps, you could advise us how much to put in the total claim form.

It looks like Begbies will then send me an acknowledgement- all added to their bill.

P.S. I hope you note the hypocrisy of your opening sentence!

What are you putting on your forms?

You're owed from when the company went into administration. The administrators have honoured the tickets, they didn't have to.

So, in simple layperson's terms, can you let me know what amount you are putting on the creditor claim form and the proxy voting form?

I have received one letter as a season ticket holder and one letter as a shareholder. You will see in the letters that reference is made to their specific website where more detailed information is shown, including a full list of season ticket holders and shareholders (the latter including Miller, Deakin and Hank's missus). It shows that as a season ticket holder I am a creditor for £62.35. I don't know how that calculation is made and like you, I am still using my season ticket. It is a long, but interesting read. It also shows that for the accounting period ending June 2011 the club achieved a small trading profit which is good news. The loss reported being due to tax.

I've had the same letter today and looked on the Begbies Traynor website but can't find anywhere to enter the username or password they supplied.

Anyone else having the same trouble or does anyone have a direct link..?

So, in simple layperson's terms, can you let me know what amount you are putting on the creditor claim form and the proxy voting form?

Tony - I have just posted that info on how to complete the forms will be posted on the Supporters club website later tonight or very early tomorrow morning

Tony - I have just posted that info on how to complete the forms will be posted on the Supporters club website later tonight or very early tomorrow morning

Thanks. To my shame, I didn't realize the supporters' club had a website.

Archived